Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

8/25 Photo Update - A lot of demo work on the Monorail Station and a Goat on a Leash

A look at the DLR from Friday Afternoon...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1815187

I think I am going to be sick and tired of the Autopia and Innoventions soon
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Shubisha

Re: 8/25 Photo Update - A lot of demo work on the Monorail Station and a Goat on a Leash

interesting i didn't realize they'd be doing stuff to the DtD station as well

removing the speedramps is so not cool figure out how to make them work but i hate seeing every ramp in tomorrowland replaced by concrete. how yesterday :P the submarines look nice and yellow =D

man the old hag witch.. i don't think they can ever get her face consistant between appearances in the various parks when it isn't the standard full character head.

//thanks for the photos!

• Premium Youngling and

Re: 8/25 Photo Update - A lot of demo work on the Monorail Station and a Goat on a Leash

Wow they are really gonig to town on the Monorail Station!

• Banned User

Bleh! The Disneyland Hotel looks so drab and tacky in those pictures.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Something I noticed yesterday, the Columbia did not get raided by a Pirate, it was offering the traditional pre-recorded spiel instead.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Banned User

Great update. Thank you.

• Neep meep beep

I'm glad you got pictures of the monorail station! I noted in my trip report from a few days ago all the scaffolding and the trucks on the parking lot side, but wasn't able to get my cellphone photos up. I appreciate your photos.

• Senior Minion

Re: 8/25 Photo Update - A lot of demo work on the Monorail Station and a Goat on a Le

Thanks Darkbeer for the update.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Don't mess with the duck!

Wonderful pics, as always! Maybe something cool in store for the DTD Monorail station or just cleaning up? I can't wait for the new monorails.

Regarding the goat on a leash, I think it's a new security initiative... the new bomb-sniffing attack goats in their farm CM costumes

Re: 8/25 Photo Update - A lot of demo work on the Monorail Station and a Goat on a Le

Great pics Darkbeer! Thanks for the update!

• For You!

I've never seen the old hag from Snow White! Thanks again for sharing - and if anyone finds out what's exactly going on with the monorail - I'd love to know!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Popular Princess

thanx for the pics darkbeer! i LOVE the goat on the leash!!! he is too cute!!! any idea what's going on with the mad hatter shop?
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

I was at the park for a little while today and went on Autopia to see what I could see.

Not much viewing of the Sub Lagoon. Darkbeer, you must stop & stand up or something. Your pictures are always so great!

As I got to the end, we stopped right next to the Monorail station and there were workers on scaffolding with hammers going to town on the underside of the station! They were ripping out plaster with the claw ends of their hammers. It felt kind of painful watching the demolition, but you know what they say about making omlettes...

• Dreams do come true

Great update thanks for the photos.especially the new plank...maybe something new to worship instead of the shed

• Grumpy old man

Great pictures as per usual!

All that construction looks pretty cool, wish I knew what they were actually doing.

The goat on a leash reminded me of Marine World, where there is constantly animals on leashes walking around.

And that new plank sure does stick out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast