Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Head Salesman

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Aniko~*~
    so their coming by snail mail??
    That's how I took it from the first Disneyland podcast. They said cards had been sent out, and they had all of the info so you can find your photo(s). I haven't checked my mail yet. Knowing Disney, I'll probably get it several days after tomorrow's trip.

Wouldn't it be cool if the card they send you had a full-color image of the mosaic on one side?
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

• Hunka hunka burnin love!

Huntington Beach, CA - 30 minutes away from Disneyland!
    i wonder why they did it by air mail...prolly cause so many people sent pictures in that it'd overload the sent mail outbox, lol. i donno...im retarded
    We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

• Sock Puppet

Northern California (wishing I lived inside Disneyland!)
    ...HMMM...well I haven't heard yet whether Disney has used some of the MANY pictures that I've sent in. I sent ones that were taken in Disneyland ONLY because the impression I had was they would only use photos from DL and not any other ones. However, I have seen some pics online of the collages and it looks like A LOT of non-Disneyland photos were used, including DCA, WDW and some odd looking close-ups! It also looks like some of the collages are hanging too high or too far away to be able to see the photos up close. What's up with that?

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

No email , nothing in the mail box . If my pics made it and only come before I am helping my daughter and family move to Irive on the 20th I AM SURE i could then convince my Hubby that WE HAD to stop at Disneyland ( especially if my grandson at 15 week pics at goofys kitchen ) made it. Cross your fingers they come!

• Bruce Timm is a genuis.

Quote Originally Posted by PNOKIO
    ...HMMM...well I haven't heard yet whether Disney has used some of the MANY pictures that I've sent in. I sent ones that were taken in Disneyland ONLY because the impression I had was they would only use photos from DL and not any other ones. However, I have seen some pics online of the collages and it looks like A LOT of non-Disneyland photos were used, including DCA, WDW and some odd looking close-ups! It also looks like some of the collages are hanging too high or too far away to be able to see the photos up close. What's up with that?
    Funny you mention that. When I was at Disneyland on the 23rd, I was checking out the Lion King photomosaic when a kid next to me pointed out a picture with Shrek in it! Sure enough, in the bottom left area was a picture of a guy and Shrek from Universal! Man, Disney must have been desperate for pics, huh?
    Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Are you surious shrek in disneyland.. lmao desprete is an understatement but alas i do hope my pics were used

According to info posted by Mouseplanet, you can find out where your picture is when you go to the park:

Anaheim (MousePlanet)—Persons who submitted photos for Disneyland's photomosaic project who wish to know where their photos are being used can now obtain this information in the park. These locations allow you to search by first and last name and/or email address of the person who submitted the photo. The search result displays the photo that was used, what photomosaic collage it's in, where that collage is located, as well as what row and column your photo is in. This information is available as a print-out.

Current locations where you can obtain this information is at a kiosk set up outside of City Hall on Main Street, U.S.A., as well as a spot between the Mad Hatter and the Showcase Store on Main Street. In addition, Disney expects to have a third location set up shortly; we will let you know when that becomes available.

In addition, there are three more photomosaic murals going in to the resort:

By Muppets Vision 3-D in Disney's California Adventure park
    An image of Chicken Little (from Disney's upcoming movie) in the Disneyland Hotel
    An image in the Aladdin's Oasis lobby in Adventureland

According to Disneyland officials, 58,000 people submitted photos. The extra-detailed cast member photomosaic mural of Steamboat Willie (where each "photo" in the mural consisted of a small photomosaic in itself) alone took half a million photos. We assume people submitted multiple photos, and that Disney may have used photos more than once.

• Let me axe you something

But what if we live nowhere near the parks and want to find out? The email Disney sent out said to go to a specific website to check for your pics... but the site requires a login and password.
    I guess I'll sit patiently next to my mailbox until my card(s) arrive.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries
    You will recieve and e-mail or snail mail, as someone else here mentioned. They are still in the process of all of that. Patience, young grasshopper.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Bruce Timm is a genuis.

I was in the park yesterday, and the kiosk by City Hall was out and working. It showed 21 locations of my pictures. I only submitted 10! Thirteen uses of my photos were in the Steamboat Willy super-collage alone! Curiously, the list they gave me isn't complete, as it omits a collage I've already seen one of my pictures in.
    Last edited by pjdonnell; 05-16-2005 at 08:07 PM.
    Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

im on there... its really cool... the only thing they used one photo mulitiple times in diffrent mosiacs... its a picture of me at california adventure....

almost all of mine are in the big steamboat willie mosiac... but there too far up for anyone to recognize....

• Senior Minion

My wife and I are in Steamboat Willie 6 times,(Only two we could reach) twice in Cinderella,(we have seen)& three times in 20000 leagues <---(which we will never see) It was a fantastic photo collage. I loved it and made photos of all. Also had one in Donald for Mayor in Toontown. The others were Nemo and Mr Incredible and Flik From A Bug's Life. We had to go home because BPB was running so we will get to them next time.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

thats alot of email to go out, could take some time

email me and i can check for anyone next time i go to out to the park.... knowing my girlfriend could be tommorow could be next weekend...

we just have to have the gold ear antenna ball they came out with...

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

• Disneyland Freak

They used 7 of my pictures 33 times! Unfortunately 26 of them were on the "20,000 Leagues" and "Steamboat" murals though my brother and I are the twinkle in Flik's eye Here's a page where I've compiled them:

http://hop.to/DCE/hf/index.html

Pictures of the new kiosk, screen, and printout can be found on my May 6th update:
    http://www.miboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24829
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries
    I have 10 Pictures in the Steamboat Willie Pic. Me, the Wife, kids!!!
    But it is up there so high, I cant see it....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast