Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Space Mountain Fanboy

Did they change the hours of Disneyland from 9am-11pm without telling anybody?

Made plans for a trip up tomorrow and all of a sudden the calendar says the park opens at 9am?

What's going on here?

Does Disneyland not want me to spend more money there by cutting down the amount of hours I'm in the park or something?

I don't get it.

Calendar
    Last edited by DarthBrian; 08-26-2006 at 04:46 PM.

Exclamation Re: Did they change the hours of Disneyland from 9am-11pm without telling anybody?

How can you say they didn't tell anyone, and then at the same time post the DISNEY link which tells you the info? lol... what'd you expect? Disney to call everysingle person on earth who is thinking about going tomorrow?

They are just slowly lowering the hours since schools across the country are starting back up at different times, and crowds will slowly go away. No surprise there.
    -Wes

• Basking in birthday love

Re: Did they change the hours of Disneyland from 9am-11pm without telling anybody?

Actually, Al explained exactly why they were going to be closing the park an hour early in one of his updates. We've been closing at eleven for over a month now.

• Closed Account

Re: Did they change the hours of Disneyland from 9am-11pm without telling anybody?

The post wasn't about the park closing at 11.

The park has been 8am to 11pm every Sunday and now tomorrow they changed it to 9am to 11pm.

Wink Re: Did they change the hours of Disneyland from 9am-11pm without telling anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley815 View Post
    How can you say they didn't tell anyone, and then at the same time post the DISNEY link which tells you the info? lol... what'd you expect? Disney to call everysingle person on earth who is thinking about going tomorrow?

They are just slowly lowering the hours since schools across the country are starting back up at different times, and crowds will slowly go away. No surprise there.
    I got my call today didn't you?
    Janette

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

It's not surprising. Last week was the end of summer hours. Starting this week DL closes at 9PM and DCA at 6.
    Mike

• no flash photography...

yes, I'm sure disney is oepning an hour later just with the hopes of you don't spend as much money in tha park, everyone else is free to send as they normally would.......overdramatise much?

• Sock Puppet

disney closed early beacausse now they have been slwing down or like getting readey for hoildays and need more time so yea and on sundays and satturdays i closed fro 8 to 12 .

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by Leofoenget View Post
    I got my call today didn't you?
    Yep, I also got a TM, and IM and an email. They paged my husband and sent out smoke signals that my daughter luckily caught.

We were well-informed.

• MICE~CHAT Resident DJ

Err...Friday night the park closed at 12am. It was open from 9am-12am.

Check out my Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/joe_e_audio

• Defying gravity

Quote Originally Posted by chinken6 View Post
    disney closed early beacausse now they have been slwing down or like getting readey for hoildays and need more time so yea and on sundays and satturdays i closed fro 8 to 12 .
    HUH?

• A Beautiful Tomorrow!

not to sound rude or nothing but theres this famous little quote that goes "All information subject to change without notice" lol but i dont get why I cant see it on the website.
    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

• Banned User

They are not closing it for good at 11. Only now on the weekends that school is in.

• New Mexico DL Freak

Quote Originally Posted by chinken6 View Post
    Uh?

• New Mexico DL Freak

Quote Originally Posted by nmjohnston874 View Post
    Uh?
    Uh, I meant huh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast