Thread: People that...

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

People that...

PUSH AND SHOVE in front of other ppl when they see a character, fireworks, shows, etc.! What is with these ppl? Have manners and common sense been beaten out of them with a stick. I cant even wait in line like a good person without having other ppl try to push around me to get to a character! Some parents/whoever need to be able to tell their children to stand in line like good litte kids. I personaly blame this on Innoventions and pop culture. I think more CMs need to be with a character so that they can regulate trafic and unruely ppl. If u havent noticed, im ranting. Im not trying to be rude or mean or whatever, BUT, this has been a problem for me and im sure for alot of other ppl too! i feel like a dole whip right now...sadly its 2:30 in the morning and the park is closed. Does anyone have any experiences with this? objections to my conjecture? please..feel free to post...or else i would look like a loser if this turns out to be a dead thread. hahaha dead and thread rhyme! im a genius! Elizabeth, im coming to join you! good night

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

• MICE~CHAT Resident DJ

Re: People that...

Speaking of pushing... I almost pushed and shoved this big 20 people party of loud obnoxious idiots running in front of us to the elevator on HM on Friday. I was sooo annoyed. My worst experience has to be a few weeks ago while Fantasmic had just ended and the fireworks had just started and we ended up stuck on the bridge above POTC. The CM's were doing their best to keep the crowd moving but everyone was just stopped and looking up. I was mad. Worst DL experience ever.

Check out my Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/joe_e_audio

• Premium Youngling and

Everytime I go to see Fantasmic, we usually get there about 45 min to an hour early. And every single time, right as the show is starting, so women pushes like 5 kids in front of us (this is when we are in the front). We always say excuse me, but their excuse is always, "they are children, let them see the show." Im sorry but I dont care if they are kids or not. You should have gotten there as early as we did and you should of waited just like everybody else. I know I am being harsh but I hate it when people do this!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    Everytime I go to see Fantasmic, we usually get there about 45 min to an hour early. And every single time, right as the show is starting, so women pushes like 5 kids in front of us (this is when we are in the front). We always say excuse me, but their excuse is always, "they are children, let them see the show." Im sorry but I dont care if they are kids or not. You should have gotten there as early as we did and you should of waited just like everybody else. I know I am being harsh but I hate it when people do this!
    psssssst I can tell you how to take care of that next time

awwww never mind. that would be to mean

• Dreaming of Disneyland...

I agree last time i was there i was waiting for fantasmic to start and as soon as it did this family of 5 come and stand right in front of us and im like excuse me but we were here waiting and they looked at us weird. so i just walked right in front of them and they kept elbowing me and i was so pissed so i turned around and said can u please not elbow me with a bitchy sarcastic tone and they actually stopped. and aaronpaulcustoms... you are not a loser!!
    SUPPORT THE CM's!

• It's a dead man's party!

I noticed summer is the worst. That's when all the really obnoxious ones come out. I hardly experience it in winter.
    Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!!

• Dreaming of Disneyland...

Quote Originally Posted by MaleficentFan View Post
    I noticed summer is the worst. That's when all the really obnoxious ones come out. I hardly experience it in winter.
    thats true i guess its a heat thing.
    SUPPORT THE CM's!

• Disney worshipper/geek

Yes, when we were there on Wednesday, my aunt, grandmother, mother and I were waiting for Cinderella so my goddaughter could get another picture with her. We had been waiting for about a half an hour when she came and people just started charging the line. We said, "Hello!!! We are in line here." And this dad with a camerra says, "We were just following Cinderella." What kind of stupid answer is that when there are obviously a line of people who have been waiting!!!! God Bless the paige, who told them to get in line.
    But even while we were waiting people would come to the front of the line and act as if they thought it was the end. Sometimes I think people dliberately act stupid...
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005