Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm such a sap!

• Minion

I'm such a sap!

So, I'm listening to "Believe...in Holiday Magic" last night and I get all teary-eyed. Today I'm fully in tears listening to it! I can't wait to watch it with you all at Disneyland. I miss Disneyland a LOT!!! Does anyone get like after a long period of not going to Disneyland?

• Banned User

Re: I'm such a sap!

well I can say I acually get like this once a month does that count oh disneyland.... yeah I get sappy when I am away from there to long to!!

• Popular Princess

i totally get sappy considering i make it once a year for five days. i start missing it the day i leave and every time i listen to my disney cd's i get really excited and occassionally teary-eyed.
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

• Defying gravity

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla View Post
    well I can say I acually get like this once a month does that count

But yes, I do get sad and suffer from "Disneyland Withdrawal."

• A Beautiful Tomorrow!

Funny I get the same way with the "Holiday Magic" soundtrack and "Remember When" does it to me too oh and "Remember the Magic" by Brain Mcnight

I havent been to DL since spring but WDW in July and now im really have withdrawls.lol
    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

• Premium Youngling and

I came across thsis song last week and I was so happy to hear it. Christmas time at DL is the absolute greatest time to go. The song is just so great and brings back so many memories. I cant wait til Christmas!

I cry during certain parts of the 50th fireworks. But during the part where the child sings "Wishes" I cringe. I hate the stylized way that kid is forced to sing.

• Banned User

A long period of not going to disneyland meaning a week...right?

• For You!

I cry when I hear the Electrical Parade - just such great memories.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Practically Magic

Blog Entries

I know what you mean. Seeing Fantasia live or just hearing the music will make me tear up, too.

• Scion of the Peoplemoved.

Being that it has been so long for me (almost 6 years now) ya I kinda get this feeling of lonelyness like I haven't seen a lover in a long time.
    "It could be worse you know...I don't know how but it could you just wait and see."
    -Awfulwafflewalker: Emergency Food Supply, Scion of the Peoplemoved and Mad Prophet of the Peoplemovement.

• FastPass n00b

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    I cry when I hear the Electrical Parade - just such great memories.
    You know what, this is exactly what happens to me. I mean, I don't cry per se, but I get all misty when I hear it inside Disneyland. I've seen Disney's Electrical Parade in DCA, and...meh. But just to HEAR just a few seconds of it inside Disneyland makes me so emotional. For all this talk about synergy Disney shoves down our throats, you'd think they'd catch on that Disneyland is the only home where the Main Street Electrical Parade will truly fit.

The rest of the fireworks show was nice, but I won't be sorry to see it go. The only other part that got me worked up was the fire during the Indy segue. But that wasn't even nearly as emotional as the Electrical Parade bit. OMG, they need to bring this parade back inside Disneyland.

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Quote Originally Posted by Athlonacon View Post
    You know what, this is exactly what happens to me. I mean, I don't cry per se, but I get all misty when I hear it inside Disneyland. I've seen Disney's Electrical Parade in DCA, and...meh. But just to HEAR just a few seconds of it inside Disneyland makes me so emotional. For all this talk about synergy Disney shoves down our throats, you'd think they'd catch on that Disneyland is the only home where the Main Street Electrical Parade will truly fit.

The rest of the fireworks show was nice, but I won't be sorry to see it go. The only other part that got me worked up was the fire during the Indy segue. But that wasn't even nearly as emotional as the Electrical Parade bit. OMG, they need to bring this parade back inside Disneyland.
    I was at Costco In Carson City today and I got sad because they had some ticket deal going on and I am not planning a trip to DL any time soon!
    THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

• Santa Barbara, CA

If you really want to sob look at pictures of Christopher Reeve while playing the Superman theme.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

the longest i've gone without being at DLR is about 4 years...4 years FAR too long!

hearing the electical parade music makes me misty, reminds me of being 9 years old and running around DL by myself making sure to check in with my grandparents every 2 hours...ahhh memories

on a side note: its pretty neat to see other people from the Reno/Tahoe/Carson area on here, go us!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast