• Senior Minion

Haunted Mansion Big Figs on Disneyshopping.com!

These big figs and the Bride(not a big figurine) are just awesome! Looks like a few credit cards will be blazing!(excluding mine)
    Gus The Hitchhiking Ghost
    Ezra the Hitchiking Ghost
    Haunted Mansion Bride
    Phineas Hitchhiker
    Skeleton Face
    Tombstone
    The Bride has to be one of the best because of the lighting features.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• For You!

Re: Haunted Mansion Big Figs on Disneyshopping.com!

Okay, but why are they under Kitchen accessories???

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• DisneylandDan

These are too cool!

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

• Senior Minion

A little odd isn't it? I noticed it's part of the home decor section.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Love those!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Inhospitable about happy

What's weird is that the ghost in "Skeleton Face" and "Tombstone" is described as Ezra, but sorry, the catalogue copy editor is an ignoramus.

That's the Hatbox Ghost, and no mistake.

• It's all about Theme!

I love the Bride figure!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

HAUNTED MANSION themed Halloween decorations now available at DisneyShopping.com!

EDIT:....I just realized this same information was posted yesterday by TicTocDragon and Aladdin... in two other threads... Whoops! Many, many apologies!

MiceChatter SpectroMan mentioned that DisneyShopping.com has released big figs of the Haunted Mansion's Hitchhiking Ghosts and The Bride in this thread... But that's not all... they've created a whole line of Haunted Mansion-themed Halloween decorations and they're pretty dang cool.

I'm here again, helping you guys rack up your credit card bills... but you know it's worth it Check out the great new merch!

Haunted Mansion Bride - $169

Here comes the bride, looking positively glowing thanks to the lights on the base. Detailed figure features lifelike hair, tulle veil with shimmering highlights. Removable satin gown with self-stick fabric and net underskirt. 12-ft. cord includes AC adaptor. 23'' H x 9 1/2'' W x 10 3/4'' D. Resin. Imported.

Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost Ezra - $169

Hats off to Ezra, he's one scary skeleton. Our Hitchhiking Ghost, made of glow-in-the-dark resin, enjoys the spotlight at Halloween thanks to lights in base. Cord 11-ft., 6'' L. Includes AC adaptor. 38'' H x 18'' W x 17'' D. Resin. Imported.

Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost Phineas - $169

With his case in his hand he's thumbing a ride, but if you see Phineas, you best run and hide. Figure made of glow-in-the-dark-resin, with lights on base providing a haunting mood. Cord 11-ft., 6ll L. Includes AC adaptor. 29'' H x 18'' W x 18 1/2'' D. Resin. Imported.

Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost Gus - $169

Gus makes the perfect Halloween party guest because he always has a ball. Figure made of glow-in-the-dark-resin, with lights on base providing a haunting mood. Cord 11-ft., 6'' L. Includes AC adaptor. 22'' H x 15 1/2'' W x 17 1/2'' D. Resin. Imported.

Haunted Mansion Skeleton Face Tombstone - $59.95

It's all tomb and gloom for Cousin Huet, but there's nothing like Halloween to make Ezra's face light up. Figure made of glow-in-the-dark resin. Cord 11-ft ., 6'' L. Includes AC adaptor. 21'' H x 15'' W x 5'' D. Resin. Imported.

Haunted Mansion Phineas Tombstone - $59.95

If you've got it, haunt it. Phineas is in grave danger of scaring trick or treaters. Figure made of glow-in-the-dark resin. Face lights up. Cord 11-ft., 6'' L. Includes AC adaptor. 21 1/4'' H x 16'' W x 5'' D. Resin. Imported.

Haunted Mansion Tombstone - $79.95

Ghouls and boys, with his illuminated hat, Ezra's sure to frighten up the neighborhood. Figure made of glow-in-the-dark resin. Cord 11ft 6''. Includes AC adaptor. 24'' H x 14 1/2'' W x 9'' D. Resin. Imported.

Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghosts Stepping Stones Set of 3 - $59.95

Wandering through the graveyard or creating a path for trick or treaters, let Ezra, Phineas and Gus pave the way. Glow in the dark images. 12 1/4'' H x 13 1/2'' W x 1 1/4'' D. Cement/resin. Imported.

Personalized Haunted Mansion Wall Plaque $49.95

This eerie plaque upon your wall, will make your house the scariest of them all. Personalize this detailed replica of the plaque that appears outside The Haunted Mansion, up to 12 characters, including spaces. Soft fabric backing. 23'' H x 13 1/2'' W x 2'' D. Resin. Imported.

So what do you think? Definately not as good, or as detailed as the Hat Box Ghost or Auctioneer big figs, and the Bride is kind of ugly, and doesn't really look the same, but in all, some of this is pretty neat. Maybe not good for year-round decor, but if you're throwing a themed Halloween party, and you've got some major bucks to spend on the decorations, then you certainly have some great stuff to get to decorate your own personal haunted mansion with!
    Last edited by MasterGracey; 08-28-2006 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Just realized that this has already been posted!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• back in Austin

Re: HAUNTED MANSION themed Halloween decorations now available at DisneyShopping.com!

Awesome! Those tombstones are very cool.

• back in Austin

Re: HAUNTED MANSION themed Halloween decorations now available at DisneyShopping.com!

You know, seeing those tombstones (Marc Davis' work, I'm guessing?) makes me realize that Disney wouldn't come up with an attraction like HM today. There's an irreverent silliness to the caricatures that is somehow out of vogue today. That's too bad.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by RenMan View Post
    You know, seeing those tombstones (Marc Davis' work, I'm guessing?) makes me realize that Disney wouldn't come up with an attraction like HM today. There's an irreverent silliness to the caricatures that is somehow out of vogue today. That's too bad.
    Well, the epitaphs on those tombstones are based on ones found in the outdoor queue at Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion. (and maybe a couple inside the Disneyland attraction's graveyard [??])

But the design of the actual tombstones are unique. They aren't the same designs as the ones found at the attractions.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

Thanks MG for formatting and presenting that better than I EVER could have
    The only thing that bothers me here is that there was already a big fig of the bride from one of the past Happy Haunts merchandise events at WDW, something like a limited edition of 150 or so. So of course I had to buy one on ebay since I didn't make it to FL for that event, and thought it was really cool until this new one came along and stole my thunder!

Of course I'll probably have to buy this one, too

• Mexihick, y'all

Wow...and standing at almost two feet tall (did I read that correctly?) they are actually really a bargain! Thank you for posting that, I was at the parks on Sunday, and really disappointed with the decorations they have available thus far.

• Just this guy......

Quote Originally Posted by RenMan View Post

I half agree with you. I think that Disney still has to talent to come up with things like this, but the managment wouldn't know original entertainment if it came up and bit them. They are all trying to do "safe" and "sure things", which is why so many attractions are spin off of movies.