Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Fishbulb's Trip Report 08/27/06

thanks for the report fishy! As always loved the pics and the running commentary, makes my Sunday and Monday much brighter sharing in the fun a bit.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Wonderful trip report, as always!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• Mexihick, y'all

Great TR, Fish. I will have to say that photo of the child ravenously scratching and clawing (and probably frothing) was hilarious!

I was there....momentarily. A few things went down that I didn't expect. First and foremost, the husband attended. He doesn't like my "Disney dork" thing. Second, he was hung-over (so I thought, but right now he's in bed with the flu). So, I sped in, met Wolfy (who eerily knew it was me without me even introducing myself) and gave Mr. Lightyear all my hard earned money (for the football pool). I even was lucky enough to have the Wolfette glare at me! What a glorious event.

I really would like to come up for another one...I hope to make it up soon, sans husband or with a husband in a better mood.

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Great report Fishy! It was so good to see not only the familiar faces, but quite a few new faces! It was also great to see some of the people we haven't seen a while. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon .

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    Great TR, Fish. I will have to say that photo of the child ravenously scratching and clawing (and probably frothing) was hilarious!

I was there....momentarily. A few things went down that I didn't expect. First and foremost, the husband attended. He doesn't like my "Disney dork" thing. Second, he was hung-over (so I thought, but right now he's in bed with the flu). So, I sped in, met Wolfy (who eerily knew it was me without me even introducing myself) and gave Mr. Lightyear all my hard earned money (for the football pool). I even was lucky enough to have the Wolfette glare at me! What a glorious event.

I really would like to come up for another one...I hope to make it up soon, sans husband or with a husband in a better mood.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I so wanted to see a pic of you, darn it, darn it all to heck!! ok, please send a pic to.. karla in care of micechat .com thank you and have a good day!

• Banned User

yeah, I was sick yesterdy and today, I am feeling better but man it hit me like a ton of bricks. I hope he is feeling better.

• Mexihick, y'all

Karla, you're quite the voyeur, aren't you?

• Back After Missing MC

Fishbulb I was so happy to see you were at the park yesterday and not at home taking a nap in the bathroom

Thank you once again for such an entertaining report, it always starts my Monday off great. I do hope the next time I get to go the park there will be a Sunday in my plans and I can at least wave to all the awesome Mice Chatters in the hub!

• Banned User

Karla, you're quite the voyeur, aren't you?
    is that what they call it? I am just an old lady, who likes to look at pics and know who I am chatting with, yeah I am a peeping tomasina but no way do I look at those nasty pics no way. just clean stuff you hear clean stuff!!
    give me pictures and you make me happy, do a trip report with out them and I do not go into that thread. I got to have me some pics, and now I do not have yours I wanted to see who I was speaking to all the time sooooooooooo please send pic to......... well you know !!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover View Post
    Fishbulb I was so happy to see you were at the park yesterday and not at home taking a nap in the bathroom

Thank you once again for such an entertaining report, it always starts my Monday off great. I do hope the next time I get to go the park there will be a Sunday in my plans and I can at least wave to all the awesome Mice Chatters in the hub!
    ok, did I see your pic ?? hummmmmmmmm send your pic to......... well you know!! Me

• white and nerdy

As the VMK people say

MissChristine is teh hotsexor imho rotflmaowtfbbq!!!11
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Cool Re: Fishbulb's Trip Report 08/27/06

Great report, Fishbulb! awesome pictures! I cannot wait to make a meet sometime in the near...or distant...future!

A few things....

I loved the pacman t-shirt. That was awesome!

that 50th anniversary dessert looks so delicious. Can someone mail me one of those for my birthday? LOL On second thought I don't think they would keep in the mail very well. Darn! LOL

What a beautiful theatre the Golden Horseshoe is. The next time anyone from MiceChat goes in there would someone please shout that they want to see Wally Boag spit out teeth and make balloon animals? LOL I know that will be futile but it sure would be a kick in the pants!

What fun...so glad everyone had an awesome time!

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Didn't spend a lot of time with the group, but still was a great meet! Thanks for the pics Fishbulb!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee View Post
    As the VMK people say

MissChristine is teh hotsexor imho rotflmaowtfbbq!!!11
    what??? speak clearly .........

• Don't mess with the duck!

Ahhhh, got my weekly trip report fix, thank you! Who needs coffee when you have weekly trip reports. Great report and pics (as always), thank you Fishbulb!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast