Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• n/a

Re: The Gum wall of Indy!

Gum makers should provide a little piece of paper to spit used gum in, that wad can then be disposed in a trash recepticle...oh wait... they do. Whatta concept! Note: some gum makers even tell you to spit used gum back into the wrapper write on the wrapper!!!!

People are stupid. I'm in favor of a dress code at the park. Not being able to wear their "cool digs" may scare away the riff raff and be more welcoming to families.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• DCA lover

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfan07 View Post
    I wouldnt go that far. what they should do, is install more security cameras in and around the attraction(s) and anyone caught vandalizing any of the attraction(s) (including with gum) should be banished from the park(s) for one year. additional infractions should include the following punishment(s):

second time---two year banishment
    third time---five year banishment and revocation of their annual pass(if they have one. if they don't after the five year banishment, they have to pay 45 dollars extra when they buy a park ticket.

fourth time---sorry dude. three strikes rule should include here.
    How would that work? you don't need to show ID just to visit the park one day

• Neep meep beep

Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    Question: Is the pole officially not nor never will be working?
    Whoah, double negative time! The pole is working. Whether it's working as an official, I don't know, but it is working. I don't ask it what it does when the park closes or on its off time. So, no the pole is not not working.

• DCA lover

Quote Originally Posted by ~xxBooxx~ View Post
    *sigh* i know right? Yuck people are sick! I look at disneyland liek my home away from home (as i knwo many of you do to) Now would you put gum on your wall at home?! But I to be honest, i have done the thing at the resturant where you put the gum under the table?! and i did the whole gum under the desk at school! we are all guilty of it. But never at DL!
    This is retarded, okay, it's gross anywhere. Disneyland isn't any more "special" than anywhere else in this regard. Honestly, it's a sign of society as a whole, people only give a damn (can I say that word here?) about themselves. This is just one symptom. I like to chew gum, and I bring gum to Disneyland. But you know what? I throw it away when I'm done. And that's true anywhere.

BTW, to the person who commented on gum being all sugar and plastic. Curses! you're right, and normally that argument would be good enough for me to avoid the stuff (y'know, the whole, care about what you put in your body...*most of the time ;-)* thing, but I don't know if I would really want to give up gum haha.

ATTENTION SELFISH HUMANS: PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU, IT ISN'T *ALL ABOUT YOU*!

that is all.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    How would that work? you don't need to show ID just to visit the park one day
    you are right. here is another idea:

the ultimate punishment for vandals:

the responsible parties have to clean all of the cast member's cars for one full year, and they cannot take the cars to a car wash. they have to do it the old fashioned way: scrub brush, bucket and soap/water. the cars have to be spotless(no bugs,bug guts, bird poop, dirt, etc.) if a spot is found, they have to start over and continue untill each car is spotless. AND NO BREAKS. they are there to work off their crime.

• It's all about Theme!

Exactly!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

AMEN BROTHERS! (and sisters)

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Disney "Colorful"

Ah just spray paint it the color of the wall. haha.

It adds texture! (ive actually seen it done at six flags. haha)

Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

• Comin' at ya!

I just find any type of gum gross. And i HATE having my hand on a railing only to find im toughing someone elses gum! Indy is really bad gum wise, they should totally ban gum from the park somehow....People don't have any respect these days!
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by aaronpaulcustoms View Post
    AMEN BROTHERS! (and sisters)
    hey thanks.

not only will it teach the vandal(s) a valuable lesson, but also think of how much money the castmembers will save by having the vandal(s) wash their cars.

• Senior Minion

It seems that the majority of people now are lacking in manners and social graces. All the gum around the park is rather off putting, and it is the reason why gum isn't sold in the park at all - but people bring their own in.

And you know, with a little common sense these folks could come to the conclusion that if they save the wrapper of their gum it could be used to place the "used" gum inside. That way they could hold on to it until they reach a trash can.

I am also put off by the fact that folks seem to dump their trash in plants as well.

Is that why there was no gum given out during Mickeys Halloween treat at the treat stations......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234