Question Fastpass Attractions

My family recently went to WDW and Mk and we are planning on going to DLR soon andthere and some of the rides that had fastpass at MK do not have them at DL (jungle cruise, peter pan's flght, buzz lightyear (i think)) and some of the attractions that did not have fp at MK have them in DL (PotC, HM, Autopia/indy speedway)

(i think i got them all right will someone please post every attraction that have fastpass at DLR?)

but my question is which of the rides at DLR do you generally need the fastpass on, like do any of the rides with fastpass usually have a short line or would you guys recomend my getting a pass for everything?

Re: Fastpass Attractions

The only Fast Passes in disneyland are as follows.

Indiana Jones Adventure
    Space Mountain
    Autopia
    Splash Mountain
    Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters

THESE ATTRACTIONS HAVE THEM BUT ARE NOT OPPERATIONAL BECAUSE THEY ARE TO BE REMOVED SOON:
    Big Thunder Mountain
    Haunted Mansion
    Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin

I really DIS LIKE the fast passes becasue it slow the normal line down. The stand by line would in some cases move just as fast. NEWAYS the only one that I would suggest using is the Autopia if it says more than 20 mins. It's not shaded too well and it can be really hot and unbearable to wait for. In other cases the line moves really steady.
    Last edited by jawnjarvis; 08-29-2006 at 03:28 PM.

The only rides I have used fastpasses for are Indy, Space Mountain, POTC, and Splash Mountain. The lines can be gruesome with those 4.

Thanks so much
    and the single rider lines at disneyland are on which atttractions?
    and do you reccomend using them on any attractions?

• A Pirate's Life For Me

Quote Originally Posted by CowofDisney View Post
    My family recently went to WDW and Mk and we are planning on going to DLR soon andthere and some of the rides that had fastpass at MK do not have them at DL (jungle cruise, peter pan's flght, buzz lightyear (i think)) and some of the attractions that did not have fp at MK have them in DL (PotC, HM, Autopia/indy speedway)

(i think i got them all right will someone please post every attraction that have fastpass at DLR?)

but my question is which of the rides at DLR do you generally need the fastpass on, like do any of the rides with fastpass usually have a short line or would you guys recomend my getting a pass for everything?
    Well, it depends on when you go. When it is hot, Splash Mtn is obviously more popular.

During busier times of the year, I group the DL FP rides into two. The popular group:

Space Mtn
    Splash Mtn
    Indiana Jones

and the less popular group

Buzz Lightyear
    Big Thunder Mtn RR
    Autopia
    Roger Rabbit

Roger Rabbit is disconnected from the DL network and you can get one at any time. See www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5720

The popular group are the ones you want to focus on, IMO. I always get FPs for these first thing in the morning because they run out faster. The less popular group has FPs available well into the evening.

At DCA Soarin Over CA is the most popular and will run out first. Everything else seems to have FPs that last well into the day or evening. One rarely needs them for ToT these days because the lines are just not very long there. GRR is disconnected like RR at DL, so you can get one at any time.

Earlier this month I ended up with 12 FPs in one day, and posted this here for anyone curious. Here is a link:

www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33224

• Future Indy Castmember

I should note that Autopia's FP system is shut down due to construction that is going on near the attraction.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• A Pirate's Life For Me

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzi View Post
    The only rides I have used fastpasses for are Indy, Space Mountain, POTC, and Splash Mountain. The lines can be gruesome with those 4.
    POTC hasn't had FP for a couple years now.

• "714"

ya i was gonna say, Wow POTC has one now?!?!? Whats the deal with the Roger Rabbit?

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

• Neep meep beep

Quote Originally Posted by jawnjarvis View Post
    The only Fast Passes in disneyland are as follows.

Indiana Jones Adventure
    Space Mountain
    Autopia
    Splash Mountain
    Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters

THESE ATTRACTIONS HAVE THEM BUT ARE NOT OPPERATIONAL BECAUSE THEY ARE TO BE REMOVED SOON:
    Big Thunder Mountain
    Haunted Mansion
    Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin
    Hmm, are you sure about that? I know that Big Thunder Mountain and Roger Rabbit's fastpasses are operational, as far as I know.

Autopia's, however, is not during Submarine construction.

Quote Originally Posted by HydroGuy View Post
    POTC hasn't had FP for a couple years now.
    yeah I remembered after I wrote it. I havent tried in a long time so I hadnt even noticed it wasnt functioning.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Let's set the record straight....

Here are the CURRENT Fastpass attractions at Disneyland...

Indiana Jones (Rumored to close sometime after Labor Day)
    Splash Mountain
    Haunted Mansion Holiday (starting September 29th, the regular version does not offer it)
    Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, though it is not offered on slow off-season weekdays
    Roger Rabbit CarToon Spin (Stand-Alone)
    Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (BLAB)
    Space Mountain

I have heard some minor rumors about BLAB getting its machines removed, but I seriously doubt it. The Golden Fastpass promo as part of the "Year of a Million Dreams" and the AAA Enhanced FP need the extra attractions, and BLAB and Roger Rabbit allow folks of all ages a chance to use FP.

There is a very good chance of Indy losing it, mainly due to the traffic congestion that happens at the entrance (and is one of the reasons why the Bengal BBQ will be removed or relocated in the next year or so...)

But of course, everything at Disney is always subject to change
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Basking in birthday love

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    There is a very good chance of Indy losing it, mainly due to the traffic congestion that happens at the entrance (and is one of the reasons why the Bengal BBQ will be removed or relocated in the next year or so...)
    Lordy, and how. That's probably the narrowest point in Adventureland, and it's always a trainwreck. Plus, it would be nice to have the rest of the boathouse back...

• Premium Youngling and

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    There is a very good chance of Indy losing it, mainly due to the traffic congestion that happens at the entrance
    The congestion is this area is incredible! Disney tries to make it better by putting those signs in the middle of the lane that say "Stay to your right." Those dont help at all. I wouldnt mide them getting taken out cuz I never really use them, even on busy days. It seems that the area right out in front of Indy is the most popular place to sit around and stare. I just hope that if they do indeed take the machines out, then it will clear up the traffic.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    It seems that the area right out in front of Indy is the most popular place to sit around and stare.
    That's because half of a party is on Indy, while the other half is waiting. Even after going on Jungle Cruise and up and down Tarzan's Treehouse, someone has to wait for the other.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."