Where would Disneyland/ DCA be today if we never found Nemo or if poor Woody ended up in a box under the house. How would the 50th look if Pixar never existed ...
THE TOP TEN NEWEST ATTRACTIONS IF PIXAR NEVER EXISTED!!!!
10. Kiki's Delivery Service and Astro Blasters
9. Air Bud Land (New in DCA!)
A whimsical land where you can enjoy every sport from a dog's perspective... just that's not water in the water parks.
8. The Atlantis Submarine Adventure: The search for Plot.
7. Block Party Bash featuring all your favorite stars from Treasure Planet!
6. Chicken Little : Now At the Hyperion Theatre
5. Honey we killed The Alamo.
4. Superstar Limo (Enough said)
3. The Emperor's New Groove Tommarowland stage.... AND BEYOND!
2. It's Tough To be a Bambi 2 in 3D.
And the number 1 newest Attraction if Pixar never existed:
1. Cattle Chat with Rossanne.
- All of your favorite moments from Home On The Range. See that film was so bad that I had to actually give the title of the film or no one would have rememebered that Rossanne was a cow.... wow, that joke just wrote itself.... never mind.... moving on....
Thank god for Pixar,