•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I'm all excited about 05-05-05, and I won't be there until 7-16-05

I'm not coming to Disneyland until July the 16th, but with May 5th just 3 days away, I am getting really excited. I depend on MiceChat, for all the inside information. From everything, that I have been reading lately, it's sounding more and more like it's going to be "one great party".

I know, I don't have to ask, but all of you that will be there on the 5th of May, remember us "wannabes", sitting , not so patiently, at our computers waiting for the reports that we are hoping you will file quickly. I can hardly contain the enthusiasm, waiting to hear what really will happen on the 5th, and what I can look forward to, when I finally make it to Disneyland on July the 16th. Thanks.

I will also be watching my television, because, I am sure this event will be widely covered.

Look us up at the MiceChat 50th Meet and Greet on the afternoon of the 17th! :devil:
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    I'm not coming to Disneyland until July the 16th, but with May 5th just 3 days away, I am getting really excited. I depend on MiceChat, for all the inside information. From everything, that I have been reading lately, it's sounding more and more like it's going to be "one great party".

I know, I don't have to ask, but all of you that will be there on the 5th of May, remember us "wannabes", sitting , not so patiently, at our computers waiting for the reports that we are hoping you will file quickly. I can hardly contain the enthusiasm, waiting to hear what really will happen on the 5th, and what I can look forward to, when I finally make it to Disneyland on July the 16th. Thanks.

I will also be watching my television, because, I am sure this event will be widely covered.
    I hear ya!! At least you know when your next trip will be!! I have NO IDEA when I will get to the park!!!!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

I'll be there!! And my friends will be going 5/04 as well so I promise to post this really long and crazy post about the day and how great it was!! To all those who cannot be there, you will be in spirit!
    A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries
    My day is not complete, unless I get on my computer and check out MiceChat. I know I get the news of Disneyland faster here than anywhere else. The posting is always informative, and done humorously . I can always count on MiceChat to tell it like it is. I will definitely be watching, and listening and posting, especially now until I leave on the 16th of July. Thanks again.