Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• I'm not really here

Re: Photos from Sunday 9/3 - Regular and the MiceChat Ariel's Grotto Lunch

Great update as always!

I must say, that I do like the shirt designs for the new promotion. It's a well done, simple and classy logo. And Ariel's Grotto ties with BB as my favorite in park dining. I'm jealous of you all!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Senior Minion

Thanks Darkbeer for the update.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Ok, yeah...when I return to Cali on the 29th...I want to join you all for your next Sunday meet! Gosh that looks like fun! If you guys won't mind my 2 1/2 year old

• The Purifier

It was nice to meet you all.

My boyfriend and I had just got our annual passes that weekend and we had the time of our lives.

It was also the first time I had ever gone to Club 33. What a great experience!
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main ... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life."
    -Walt Disney

• Earth Intruder

Thanks for the photos DB, it was fun hanging with you and deeogee on Sunday.

And as another poster pointed out above, yes, the princesses were GORGEOUS. They were very in character and looked fantastic.

I wish I could say the same thing for the food at Ariels. The chicken noodle soup base was so salty it literally tasted like seawater, and the chicken inside was that gross "formed" chicken. The chicken "pot pie" was not a pot pie at all. It was a bowl cream of mushroom soup with some of the "formed chicken" thrown in, and a biscuit on top. Yes, a biscuit. Which tasted nasty. The dessert was completely melted when it arrived (I had the rocky road brownie) but it tasted real good hehe

So Ariels -- great service, great princesses, terrible food. I guess that's sort of par for the "theme park" course...
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog View Post
    So Ariels -- great service, great princesses, terrible food. I guess that's sort of par for the "theme park" course...
    I'm sorry you had salt-food pie. How was everyone else's food? Is everyone in agreement on the nasty factor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12