Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Re: What do you most want to happen when you walk down Disneyland's Main Street?

When I was four before I visited for my first time I dreamed of running down main Stret down to the castle and Mickey was there to greet me and give me a huge hug. The bliss of an unrealistic childhood dream LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Re: What do you most want to happen when you walk down Disneyland's Main Street?

The Lifetime pass would definitely be a dream come true!!!!!!!
    Foolish Mortal

• A Disneyland Hobo

Quote Originally Posted by aaronpaulcustoms View Post
    i start to sing a pop version of "when you wish uppon a star" and than it turns into a whole big musical number with CMs and guests dancing and singing along with coriography and all. Just like in the disney movies (aladin, hunchback, beauty and the beast, etc.) and like in musicals...yea. You know what im talking about...where one person starts to talk and theres a lil tune in the background and than they start to sing. Than we all sing in parade down main street. Thats what i want to happen
    xD I love it. I've always wanted something like that to happen to me x3

Hmmm.....I would probably love to be the only one there...Well ok, I actually would want my friends and family along, too. Just me and everyone I knew to enjoy everything without wait for a whole day. That would be awesome. =3

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

I want to feel a sense of calm and nostalgia wash over me as I stroll down the busy street with the crowd bustling around me.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
    How sad. And I mean, Walt is not only spinning, but crying in his grave.

YOU are Paul Pressler's wet dream. You represent everything that Disney SHOULD'NT be. I abhor you and your silly, merchandise-based thoughts.

(P.S. I hope you were just being sarcastic. In which case, I take everything back.).
    Ohh okay... since no one else is responding to you I just might as well respond to such a sour toned tear jerker of a post left by Steve DeGaetano...

Does it really matter what I think Disney should or "SHOULD'NT" be. What a waste to "abhor" someone about anything. What a "silly" thought to continue to imply what you think Walt is doing beyond the grave.

In the midst of all the Disney Park campaign anger posts and posts regarding the horrid aspects of what's wrong with Disneyland, I thought I'd just add something positive to the world of MiceChat.

But to have someone like "Steve" destest on my post for just being a simple post is beyond the similarities of people simply "abhoring" other people for who they are, how they choose to express themselves and for just being the person that enjoy being.

People, don't let anyone like Steve's comment or choice of words, whether playful or not so playful, make you look differently at you as you are. The context of his words are not so friendly and deserve no other attention beyond my rebutal to him.

Back to enjoying the innocent thoughts of Main Street that are your own and simply as "silly" as they can be or as wonderful as they can be.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

I want a period-specific reporter to come up with a big flash-bulb camera, snap us and exclaim in a slightly-too-fast way "Australians in Disneyland! What a scoop!"

I have a strange thing for turn of the century reporters...don't ask...
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• love my friends

i want it NOT TO BE BUSY.. I hate the crowds.......... that would be nice to have main street all to myselef and family

Friends for life

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    Ohh okay... since no one else is responding to you I just might as well respond to such a sour toned tear jerker of a post left by Steve DeGaetano...

Does it really matter what I think Disney should or "SHOULD'NT" be. What a waste to "abhor" someone about anything. What a "silly" thought to continue to imply what you think Walt is doing beyond the grave.

In the midst of all the Disney Park campaign anger posts and posts regarding the horrid aspects of what's wrong with Disneyland, I thought I'd just add something positive to the world of MiceChat.

But to have someone like "Steve" destest on my post for just being a simple post is beyond the similarities of people simply "abhoring" other people for who they are, how they choose to express themselves and for just being the person that enjoy being.

People, don't let anyone like Steve's comment or choice of words, whether playful or not so playful, make you look differently at you as you are. The context of his words are not so friendly and deserve no other attention beyond my rebutal to him.

Back to enjoying the innocent thoughts of Main Street that are your own and simply as "silly" as they can be or as wonderful as they can be.

Hey I love this thread I really do..

Friends for life

• Princess of my own world

I think the idea of Mickey & Minnie shopping with an oversized credit card is great!

My dream would be to be whisked away by different characters (especially Belle and the Beast) and spend my day in Disneyland with them. It would be me and my own Prince Charming with the other Prince and Princesses.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

I just want a clear path to the hub, no entertainers blocking my way!

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

And now I get to shed a silly yet needed tear of joy for those supporting this innocent and very friendly thread! Thanks fellow Mice Chatters!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• LoisAlene

I'd like to have Walt's ghost give me a tour of the original Disneyland! Little birds appear and sing to me like Snow White, and Mr. Bluebird's on my shoulder.

I'm greedy - I want a lifetime WORLDWIDE park pass too.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• madaboutdisney

This isn't exactly mainstreet, but the first aid station is pretty much at mainstreet right? anyways, once I was napping at the first aid station because i didn't feel to well. I think I would have felt a whoooole lot better if Prince Charming or Aladdin woke me up from my deep sleep, carried me off, and let me dance with them down mainstreet in a parade. haha
    I Gravitate towards anything that Sparkles

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

for walt and mickey statue to come to life, *que twilight zone music...*

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Still wants to be a cat!

To be able to walk through the Main Gate and straight to Walt's Apartment.....that would work for me! Maybe a ride on the Lilly Belle after!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast