1. I don't like the changes to Pirates. The ride is not ruined per se, but the additions were quite intrusive and didn't make any sense to me. Geoffrey Rush's voice should never ever ever ever have been chosen to replace the classic "Pound em lads, pound em!" captain.
2. The new bride in Haunted Mansion is awesome.
3. I enjoyed Haunted Mansion so much more in its original classic state.
Last year I was subjected to the overrated HMH.
4. Locals and AP'ers talk quite loud during attractions that are meant to be enjoyed in silence. Rudeness abounds.
5. Strollers apparently make people feel powerful enough to mow down anyone in their path.
6. The view from Tarzan's Treehouse is amazing.
7. DCA should stay open more evenings. Paradise Pier at night is beautiful.
8. Disneyland should keep its longer summer hours schedule until AFTER Labor Day.
9. Fantasmic is just as amazing today as it was when it started.
10. Thunder Mountain is much faster at night.
11. The new Space Mountain is just... WOW.
12. Tomorrowland is in dire need of a refurb... or a complete rebuild.
13. Dole Whips are wonderful.
14. The pirates stuff was WAY overdone. Pirates merchandise was EVERYWHERE. Pirate impersonators were EVERYWHERE. ENOUGH!
15. Never shop at the World of Disney on the one day you aren't going to Disneyland. Your credit card statement will attest to this.