Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Photo TR: Labor Day, Mini MC-Meet and the "Splash Mountain Incident"

Happy Tuesday everybody.

Went to the park yesterday, had an absolutely fantabulous time. We opened the park at 9am and had a mini-meet at the hub at 12. Those in attendance included the Wolfpack, DifrntDrmr (and kids) and DisneyLoon. Our "host" Barfownz showed up for about 10 seconds and took off.

After our meet we went to the Stage Door for some Chicken or Fish.

After lunch we were trying to decide what attraction we wanted to go on. With the heat there was only one answer, Splash Mountain. Problem, how do you get 10 people on Splash mountain at 1pm on a holiday (even though it wasn't that busy). Well, the Clinks to the rescue!!!

We had gotten 4 FP's earlier in the day. We had a problem with one of our passes so the CM at the entrance to the ride gave us an okay for an extra person on one of our FP's. Later in the morning while walking past Big Thunder someone asked us if we wanted four FP's for splash mtn. OF COURSE!! So that gave us 8. Still 2 down.

Well, it was then we noticed that the 2 that was written on the FP could be changed to a 4 quite easily. (yes, I know this is 'technically' cheating)

So we make our way to Splash going through the FP line. Walk up to the FP ticket taker and low and behold ... IT'S THE SAME CM AS SIGNED THE FP EARLIER!!!! Yeah. I was kind of freaked, Wolfy and DisneyLoon noticed she was taking awhile to let us go.

Finally she let us go and I spilled the beans that it was the same CM. We all got a laugh out of that one, we thought she was going to get the infra-red out and check the security strip or something.

Had a great ride on Splash. We all then decided to head for Pirates, had a great ride. After Pirates Disneyloon and the DifrntDrmr took off. The Wolfpack and the Clinkerbelles headed off to get Buzz FP's, broke the Matterhorn and rode IASW.

After Buzz we headed over to DCA and rode Tower and Monsters then called it a day. We had a great day, but we also had a long drive home.

Thanks to the Wolfpack for their hospitality on Sunday and to DisneyLoon and DifrntDrmr for hanging with us yesterday. We had a really fun group!!!

Here are some pics, you can find more here: http://greggandkristi.smugmug.com/gallery/1856020

It was a beautiful morning:

So for some reason we didn't get any pics during the meet, but here are our Splash onride pics:

The kids log:

The "Grown-Up" log:

Over at IASW, don't park your stroller where the hundred strollers are already parked:

Amanda and Wolfette before we broke Matterhorn:

Our ToT pic (were all on the right of the picture, row 1 and 2)

• I'm not really here

Re: Photo TR: Labor Day, Mini MC-Meet and the "Splash Mountain Incident"

Sounds like a fun filled day! Great pics!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Still wants to be a cat!

It was a nice relaxing day at the Park, not too crowded, but my gosh, was it ever HOT! Thank goodnesss I brought my mister! Nice hanging with everyone, hope we get to do it again real soon! Thanks for sharing the pics!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

I remember seeing you guys. I was the CM out front at the barn doors.

One of the many Dave CMs

What barn doors? Where?

- Wolfette

• Banned User

10 Seconds, Eh?

Sorry i couldnt be there longer. My friends were yelling at me. Next meet i'll be sticking around.

Nice meeting all you.

The Barn doors is the Entrance to the Interior Queue its the first check point for Fastpasses at the Barn.

One of the Many Dave CMs

• All you need is LOVE

Thanks for sharing

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

D'OH! We must have missed you guys! I met up with SoCal JoeyB & Mickey'sGirl in the Hub at around 12:10/12:15.

We got to hang out and have fun (detailed in another thread) but it just shows me that you folks are prompt!
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

• Circle of Ancients

^ We were there until about that time. We weren't in the 'normal' place because some people were over there while we were waiting for the group. It was too dang hot to be standing in the direct sun. We were near the dumbo (I think) statue thing.

• Loves Disney

Yeah the meet was so much funcan't wait to the next one. I just laugh how I was rodeo riding the log being the grown up sacrifice for the waer god on Splash Mountain. Did you all notice our pirates boat was the best no flash photography at all and all quite. Thanks Wolfy for showing me the hidden mickey figure. Hehe I know I said I wasn't coming back but I did anyway seeing the Girlfriend wanted to come back and we got in a other assortment of rides in as well. I think I may attend Dl on labor day from now on. It wasn't crowded at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
    D'OH! We must have missed you guys! I met up with SoCal JoeyB & Mickey'sGirl in the Hub at around 12:10/12:15.

We got to hang out and have fun (detailed in another thread) but it just shows me that you folks are prompt!
    I can tell you exactly when we left the Hub....."Go Mickey, Go!" as Wolfette was saying "Fall Mickey, Fall!"

- Wolfette

• Minion

aesome pics!! Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

• Hooterville, USA

We were there yesterday too! The Opera House was the place to cool off from the heat. You're right about it not being crowded. I think 20 minutes was the longest wait, and that was on Indy. We sat in the last row of the POTC boat, and it almost sank. My backside was sopping wet but it dried quickly. Good day in the park.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post

You did miss us by a hair. I was at the hub with Wolfy999 and everybody at 12:08ish!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast