• Imagineer in training

How loud are you?

I'm curious to know who here cheers along with Mickey during Fantasmic!

I'm a silent observer of the show, but I love hearing an enthusiastic crowd of people cheering for Steamboat Willie Mickey as the finale begins. And thuderous applause as the show ends gives me chills.

I always found myself clapping along with the fans during the MSEP as well.

• Merry 2014!

i start whistling and yelling when the dragon makes her appearance and mickey fights her to the death. it just gets louder and more frequent from there. yes, yes, yes! but when the mark twain comes out, i confess i get very teary-eyed. fantasmic is a thrilling release of emotion.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• For old time sake

I get excited and say "Yay Mickey" or I tell the person I'm with..."I want his job" I love that mouse!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Minion

I am not shy at all about my enthusiasim!
    Twice while on the balcony, I have yelled at the top of my voice, Yea Disney! at the end of the finale. I don't like to be a spoiler though, if it obvious someone next to me, is seeing it with new eyes, I am quiet.

• Space Mountain Expert

I'm with most of you guys... I love singing along to the entire production, and when the Mark Twain comes around, I lose it and I often get teary-eyed as well!
    I freakin' love that show!!!!
    'A darkest spell in the black of night....'
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Not only am I yelling- I also do all the choreography and say all the words to the annoyance of everyone around me- I can't help it!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Looking for Love

I confess, im a silent watcher. i like to take it all in and go crazy afterwards on rides!!!

• Ohhh baboo :(

10 miles from the DLR. AP Holder for 9 years.
    I LOVE when the Mark Twain comes out. I get this feeling in my chest like I want explode or something. Hahaha, and I've seen Fantasmic! like 2 million times! Give or take a million.

My husband says the best part of watching Fantasmic! is seeing my face because he says I look like a 5 year old kid seeing it for the first time...EVERY TIME. ahahaha

O_O

• Looking for Love

Quote Originally Posted by viewaskewniverse
    I LOVE when the Mark Twain comes out. I get this feeling in my chest like I want explode or something. Hahaha, and I've seen Fantasmic! like 2 million times! Give or take a million.

My husband says the best part of watching Fantasmic! is seeing my face because he says I look like a 5 year old kid seeing it for the first time...EVERY TIME. ahahaha

O_O
    Aww how sweet. The Disney magic is obviously still working after all these years.

• Minion

I confess I'm a screamer. I get pretty loud during this show. But it is the coolest thing I have ever seen. And the emotions it brings forward man I can't even put it into words.

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    I have been there only once and don't remember it very well. I was with my lady and thingking how good she felt in my arms most of the time. We were doing some pretty heavy kissing at the finale. I just remember that I could feel fireworks going off around me and people cheering us.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• Defeats the Huns

My part where I go crazy is when the Mark Twain rounds the back corner and disappears and you hear a loud boom in the music and the lasers shoot out and it's Sorcerer Mickey up top! THAT'S the best part of the whole show! hehehehe.

Oh boy do I have a great Fantasmic story. I was there on my honeymoon 2 years ago and saw Fantasmic for the first time. My family is the type to take advantage of the shorter lines and always skips the fireworks and parades and such, we're one of those go! go! go! families at the DL. So me and hubby saw it, we loved it, and the next night we went back to riding while the show was on. So we happened to be on Splash toward the end of Fantasmic and it was the most magical thing EVER. As our log came out from under the thicket and we were facing the Rivers of America the Mark Twain was just starting out for the end of Fantasmic. So as we come out from under the thicket, water glistening and falling everywhere like stars, there is the Mark Twain with all the characters smiling and waving just at us, with the music and the sparkle and ohh man it was just a heart-fluttering moment. Both me AND the husband got teary-eyed and waved at Mary Poppins and Bert. To this day, it's one of our favorite memories. LOVED it!

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    wow- thats cool- one night, instead of watching it , we hung out in critter county right across from splash mountain and watched all the boats as they came "offstage" (the lefthand side of the ROA) We got to see all the characters up close and personal- it was AWESOME seeing the Mark Twain up close and "fully loaded"- I have never been waved to by so many characters in my life! I was smiling and grinning like a little kid! Definitely one of my best memories of Fantasmic and something I reccomend doing- no one else was around while we were there, so it was like private time with all the performers!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• On Autopilot

oh heck do I yell with the show... Along with DramaQueen I can't help but sing along and such. And When Maleficent shot Mickey I cheered much to the dismay of the audience, who then booed me

I think that the Mark Twain has always been a soft spot for me, when I was little and saw all those Disney characters I couldn't help but feel enchanted, as if the characters truly existed... I'm going to go cry now...

Fantasmic will always be cool!