Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    174

    Entertainment Soft Open's for Tuesday 5/3????

    Have heard that there is NOT going to be a preview for the fireworks on Tuesday 5/3? Is this true, can anyone confirm?

  2. #2

    • Senior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    50
    I actually believe there will NOT. However, today (monday) they DID preview it to park guests, as well as the parade of dreams. Tuesday night is a press event.

  3. #3

    • Behind the refurb walls..
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,115
    Blog Entries
    1
    Today was the only soft opening. Now you have to wait till the 5th!






    ~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

  4. #4

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan-500
    Today was the only soft opening. Now you have to wait till the 5th!
    Well at the rate the weather is going we may not be able to see it till the 8th.

  5. #5

    • Resident Neuroscientist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    on a college campus for the rest of my life
    Posts
    1,143
    If you check the forecast closely, it is not supposed to rain Thursday or Friday NIGHT this week, only during the day. It is supposed to be clear skies at night.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!


  6. #6

    • Who's your DaddyB?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Corona
    Posts
    921
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrateslife4me84
    If you check the forecast closely, it is not supposed to rain Thursday or Friday NIGHT this week, only during the day. It is supposed to be clear skies at night.
    As of this morning, the radio newsman said 20% chance of rain thursday and friday. Last Friday they were saying 70% for May 5th.

    I'm counting (and praying) on the luck of Walt to win out... Raining in Rancho Cucamonga, snowing in San Diego, Tornados in Torrance, and Hail in Huntington Beach... but blue sky, puffy white clouds and sun sun sun in Anaheim.

    So what's going to be happening tonight? Nothing at all? Media types milling about? that's all?

  7. #7

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Fort Mill, SC
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyb
    As of this morning, the radio newsman said 20% chance of rain thursday and friday. Last Friday they were saying 70% for May 5th.

    I'm counting (and praying) on the luck of Walt to win out... Raining in Rancho Cucamonga, snowing in San Diego, Tornados in Torrance, and Hail in Huntington Beach... but blue sky, puffy white clouds and sun sun sun in Anaheim.

    So what's going to be happening tonight? Nothing at all? Media types milling about? that's all?
    it better not snow in San Diego, Thats why I left Reno.

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Soft openings for summer entertainment
    By mkymom in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 06:39 PM
  2. [Question] for Tuesday
    By CPTNMatt in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 12:07 AM
  3. Anyone going to be there this Tuesday 5/13
    By awaflyboy in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 09:24 PM
  4. Who's going on Tuesday?
    By FantasyWatersDude in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 11:41 PM
  5. Is Anyone Going On Tuesday
    By FantasyForever in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 10:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •