Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Question Celeb. Sightings!?

This might be an 'oldie' and has probably been done before, but has anyone seen any celebrity or celebrities at Disneyland Resort?

My wife and I saw James Haven (Angelina Jolie's brother about a year ago). We saw Vanessa Williams @ Haagen Das in DD on December 26, 2004. My wife and I saw Ric Fox on February 24 of this year in World of Disney....

We saw a bunch at the ABC events for Soaps and the ABC Fall Lineup parties @ DCA(saw John Ritter the week before he died, in fact)

Any other offerings? Anyone?

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: Celeb. Sightings!?

I saw Diane Keaton all dressed in black on a hot hot day. My kid walked right into her.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Talking Re: Celeb. Sightings!?

Back in like, the 3rd season of Beverly Hills 90210, my wife saw Tori Spelling a few people behind her in line for Space Mountain. Tori sat behind her on the ride.

Upon standing in the area outside the exit (by the restrooms) my wife was shaking her bracelet loose from her sweater and stuck her arm out and shook and almost punched Tori Spelling in the face. My wife got quite the LOOK from Ms. Spelling.

Since she's not online here to share this, I thought I would do it for her.

So, there ya go.

• Lowering Expectations

Hardly a celeb by my standards, but I did happen to see Raven one time last year-ish, filming in a curious spot right at the entrance to Tomorrowland.
    Follow news-savvy @DLtoday on Twitter by clicking on the banner below:

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Red Face Re: Celeb. Sightings!?

Quote Originally Posted by 2DieFR View Post
    Hardly a celeb by my standards, but I did happen to see Raven one time last year-ish, filming in a curious spot right at the entrance to Tomorrowland.
    I guess that qualifies.

A friend of mine was working Rocket Rods 'way back when' and she saw Ben Affleck and Britney Spears (whoopee).

OH OH OH! I tell people that we had lunch with Glenn Fry at Blue Bayou in Summer 2004. We were in the lobby area and they called "Fry Party of 26" and I looked and not two people away was Glenn Fry of "The Eagles". My Mother in law and I just gawked. He and his party sat two tables away from us.

VERY COOL! Darnit - how could I have forgotten my lunch with Glenn Fry? What an idiot I am.

•   

I saw Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy) just this Tuesday while we were eating at Cafe Orleans. He was eating with about 8 other people.

• I'm your huckleberry.

I saw Andre Agassi and Brook Shields getting on Space Mountain a bizillion years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Since this is a celeb. thread..I probably mentioned this before , but:

We saw Whoopi Goldberg. She had an entourage of about 20 people. They were walking into TL over to the astro rockets. She was YELLING AND SCREAMING at people. "Stop looking at me". "Go about your business". You get the idea. Well my kids could NOT GO ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS because, even though they were in then next group to go on the ride, Whoopi's entourage got to go right on. They were ALL ADULTS. People were really ticked off, including us. She's yelling at people to stop noticing her, but she makes a big scene so her people can go on the ride. And the group was really proud of the fact that they just walked on. They were sassy. Sitting back in the seats, legs hanging over the edge of the rocket, being cool. Since that day, my wife will not watch Whoopi in anything.

R. Kelly in Fantasyland in April or May this year

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Celeb. Sightings!?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole View Post
    I saw Andre Agassi and Brook Shields getting on Space Mountain a bizillion years ago.
    Wow - that WAS a bizillion years ago since they have been long divorced and remarried to others and have families now.

That's a cool thing too - because what you saw you'll never see that again.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Forgot Ryan Seacrest and Julie Andrews, not at the same time of course.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Any other offerings? Anyone?
    A couple of summers ago , my son was goofing around and almost ran smack into Cindy Crawford! He had no idea who she was!

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Talking Re: Celeb. Sightings!?

I'm a total goon - you know? I was there for the 50th on July 17. So, my wife and I saw Art Linkletter, Arnold Schwarzeneggar (sp?), Diane Disney Miller (which is who I wanted to see MOST of all) as well as other Disney dignitaries (Eisner and Iger). So, yeah, seeing Walt Disney's Daughter was THE BEST THING For me! I was thrilled! I have pictures!

•   

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    I'm a total goon - you know? I was there for the 50th on July 17. So, my wife and I saw Art Linkletter, Arnold Schwarzeneggar (sp?), Diane Disney Miller (which is who I wanted to see MOST of all) as well as other Disney dignitaries (Eisner and Iger). So, yeah, seeing Walt Disney's Daughter was THE BEST THING For me! I was thrilled! I have pictures!

Consider me a goon then too!! I was also there and didn't think to mention them. I think I was too tired to think about it from staying there the night before.
    I was really excited to see Mr Ouimet.

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

In the late 80's Michael Jackson ran into a lead and me backstage behind Space Mountain after being chased down by rabid fans.

Also saw LL Cool J giving an impromptu freestyle show in the waiting area for Captain EO.

I recently saw Hef and the girls getting on Jungle Cruise too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast