Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Annual Pass question

I need to renew my pass so I'm going to Disneyland Saturday and renewing it. I was wondering, is there a way for me to renew online and pick it up there so I won't have the same old 50th design they give you at the park? I don't want a 50th AP, the 50th is about to end.

Re: Annual Pass question

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    I need to renew my pass so I'm going to Disneyland Saturday and renewing it. I was wondering, is there a way for me to renew online and pick it up there so I won't have the same old 50th design they give you at the park? I don't want a 50th AP, the 50th is about to end.
    If you renew at the park, you will spend valuable time waiting in line. You can renew online. Go to disneyland.com/ap - register and login - once logged in you can renew but you will not get the annual pass in time for Saturday. They mail it to you. It will take a 10 - 14 days in my experience.

• A Pirate's life for me!

If you're renewing, your current AP should still be good and you can just use your current one to get in on saturday. Or has it actually expired? In that case, you will be getting a new one, not renewing, and will be getting the design that they offer at the gate. I think that the $20 renewal discount offer expires when the AP does.

If you get a style/design AP that you don't care for, you can always get a replacement (duplicate) when/if they offer a new design that you like.

Good luck!

• Shaman of the Whills

Don't they charge for replacements?

• A Pirate's life for me!

In some (most) cases.

But if it's something you really want, what's a few bucks???

• Shaman of the Whills

Case and point, all Disney merchandise

• It's all about Edgar Bear

I think it's $25 for a replacement.
    How much longer? Are we there yet? Why aren't we there yet?

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

When do the new designs come out? I thought it's at the end of the year. Last year, my parents' AP's expired the last week of December and they had a choice between the Tink foil logo or the 50th logo that look like hotel room keys. They chose the later. A week later or so, I got my notice to renew, mine expired in late January and I had the choice of the hotel room key or the Mickey Mouse one and I chose Mickey. So I would assume that all passes that are bought or renewed this year would have the same choices as me but then again, it's true, the 50th is ending. Do they offer you a choice online before you actually buy it? Like you can pretend to renew online...but at the last minute, you decide not to, just to check out the types of passes you can get. That or go to Disneyland to get it renewed would be my guesses.

• Banned User

I checked the online thing there's no choice about what AP you get. Mine expired on August 13 but I was told one month after it expires you're still considered as renewing it. So I guess I'm stuck with the 50th AP they give you at the park which really bugs me because that's ending in 3 weeks.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

What if you wait until after the 50th officially ends to get your pass? Just a thought. If you don't want to spend the money on the replacement if you like the new AP designs better.

Good luck!

• Banned User

Mehh I don't really wanna wait I want my pass for the Halloween and Christmas season. It's okay I mean it doesn't end my world I'm stuck with the boring blue 50th pass but I will argue with them at the ticket booth lol. Either way, they better let me take a new picture for my pass or I'm definately gonna be mad (My picture, if considered a renewal is from when I was 16!)

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    That came out a little whiny. You'd think you'd have better things to do than sit around and worry about this....

• Mexihick, y'all

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    That came out a little whiny. You'd think you'd have better things to do than sit around and worry about this....

LOL! Zingadingabing!

As for the pass, I renewed via the web and I got a choice towards what was on my pass.

• Banned User

I'd think you'd have better things to do then hunt down my threads and make snide remarks.

• Man O Lantern

You'd be wrong.

Truce?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast