Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Princess of my own world

50th Photo Collages

I was not able to make it to Disneyland for the 50th. I had entered pictures to be in the photo collages and some of them made it. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of any photo collages, if they could post them here so I can at least say I saw the photo collage. I know I have photos in The Muppets, Stitch, Steamboat Willie, A Bugs Life, and Monsters Inc. Thank you so much.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

Re: 50th Photo Collages

I have some pics from last year that I have yet to develop. When I do develope them ill post them here. The advantage of the pics being older is they were taken before july '05 so the collages are brand spanking new. Give me a few days to get them developed and ill post them. About to leave on a business trip and will be back on the 15th

• Hooterville, USA

I've got some, let me check.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Minion

here's what i have :

im in this one too !!!

i hope they help

Those are awesome, thanks Aniko. Thanks to the others too for the help. Does anyone have a closer pic of Steamboat Willie? On the email I received about my pictures it says that my photos are in the Center Quadrant, Bottom Left Quadrant and the Bottom Right Quadrant. Thanks again. You guys are awesome.

Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• Senior Minion

I have more
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Senior Minion

1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Senior Minion

Sorry I took this one a little to close. It's the Small World collage.

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ View Post
    Those are awesome, thanks Aniko. Thanks to the others too for the help. Does anyone have a closer pic of Steamboat Willie? On the email I received about my pictures it says that my photos are in the Center Quadrant, Bottom Left Quadrant and the Bottom Right Quadrant. Thanks again. You guys are awesome.
    http://www.rze51.smugmug.com/gallery/521281

I have a bunch... you have to look for them... i think that they are in the folders from the 50th celebration in may 05
    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

• Senior Minion

That's what I have for now. I have more stored away on my laptop, so I will look and see what I can bring up, unless someone posts the others.

You guys are awesome. Thanks!

Wildcat Projects

• Senior Minion

• Senior Minion

Last edited by Alchimedes; 09-10-2006 at 06:38 PM.

• Let me axe you something

My fiance and I got notification that our pics had been used in two collages. A very nice person from this board was kind enough to take a close up pic of the exact spot our official notification stated our pictures would be located. Our pictures, of course, were nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Constance Gracey View Post
    My fiance and I got notification that our pics had been used in two collages. A very nice person from this board was kind enough to take a close up pic of the exact spot our official notification stated our pictures would be located. Our pictures, of course, were nowhere to be found.
    They are probably there, but just not quite in that exact spot. The coordinates only seem to get you into the general vicinty of the photo. I have a photo that was used in a few of the murals and still had a hard time finding them even with the coordinates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast