Well after 3 years of no Disneyland I am finally going back this November. I will be there from Nov. 11th to Nov. 18th. I figured a trip planning journal thread might be fun (for me at least). So here it is. I am flying out of SeaTac on the 11th, catching a shuttle from the airport to my hotel, the Best Western Park Place Inn and Mini-suites. I stayed there last time and the convience to the parks is great and the room was clean. I donít spend much time at the hotel so the more expensive options offered byDisney did not interest me. Well, if I had the money they probably would, but Iíd rather save that money and spend it in the parks. I booked my trip via Costco. I get a few bonuses like a $20 gift card, a free pin and lanyard, and a free character breakfast.
So what am I looking forward to?
OK that is it for now. Soon I will post some of my plans for the days I am there.
- Riding Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain: Both were closed in Nov. 2003 so I have never ridden the DL versions of either ride. I have been on the WDW versions however.
- Tower of Terror: Havenít been on the DCA version yet. They were testing in 2003. Once again I have been on the WDW version.
- Buzz Lightyear
- Monsters Inc.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday: I love this attraction so much so that I gave up on seeing the Remember fireworks so that I could see this.
- Christmas Fantasy Parade: I havenít seen it since 1986
- Star Wars characters in Tomorrowland: OK this might just be a rumor, but if they are there I will love it. If not thatís ok too.
- Parade of Dreams.
- Pirates of the Carribean
- Enhanced/refurbished Attractions like Jungle Cruise, Tiki RoomLast but not least.
- Meeting Micechatters