Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Huh?

Sad Disneyland Dreaming

Am I the only one that always has a very unrealistic Disneyland in their dreams? By that, I mean it's just a glorified carnival....

I don't know why I keep having those dreams. Last night, I had a dream where Disneyland was located pretty much as a roadside attraction. The walkways were mostly gravel, the Mansion looked like a cheap haunted house from Gatlinburg, and there was a huge wooden coaster the lined the back of the park -- a very unthemed coaster. And the restrooms were rather nasty. No lands or anything.

And then, a couple years ago, I dreamed that it was in the middle of a neighborhood with absolutely nothing but a common wire fence to seperate everybody from the street. Oh, and the rides were mostly like small kiddie rides. But at least this one had pavement.

With Disneylands like this, what's the attraction? (No pun intended -- barely one was found)

I usually have dreams of WDW rather than Disneyland, but those dreams are barely better...

Why must I dream like this?
    -Tim

• been away for a while

Carson City Nevada , no it's not near Vegas

Re: Disneyland Dreaming

i used to have dreams that i went on startours and the seats in front of me were so tall that i cou'dnt see the screen...

then when we got off the ride i was in a supermarket...

i'm not sure what your dream means...

My Maleficent tattoo

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmGreen View Post
    i used to have dreams that i went on startours and the seats in front of me were so tall that i cou'dnt see the screen...

then when we got off the ride i was in a supermarket...

i'm not sure what your dream means...
    Ha, maybe that you were hungry!?

Dreams are entertaining. I have been dreaming of my ex-husband (AKA the DEVIL) lately...but they all involve finding him in bed with other women (gold?)

Wonder what that means? Probably has to do with the fact he was cheating while I was pregnant....Not that I really care now.
    Last edited by clara; 09-12-2006 at 09:06 AM.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Well, I had a dream that my kids and I were at Disneyland and then they were lost...and some guy was chasing me while I was looking for them. Not really the same thing, but weird disney dream all the same.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I don't do any dreaming about Disneyland at night. At least nothing that I remember. I do, do a lot of Disneyland Day Dreaming, and it's usually a Day Dream about meeting Jiminy Cricket, or some of my favorite MiceChatters. Sometimes, I day dream about finally getting brave enough to experience Tower of Terror, or California Screaming or Space Mountain.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Banned User

Have you ever had dreams where you wake up, and your like...DARN! because you thought it was real?!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Have you ever had dreams where you wake up, and your like...DARN! because you thought it was real?!
    HA! Yeah.

I've been dreaming alot that my teeth are loose? I KNOW that means something? Anyone know?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    HA! Yeah.

I've been dreaming alot that my teeth are loose? I KNOW that means something? Anyone know?
    No Comment

• Back After Missing MC

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Yes, Saturday night I dreamed that I was at Disneyland and then I woke up and realized that I was still in Nebraska

I keep dreaming about DL but it doesn't look anything like Disneyland. Every time I try to get on Pirates it's little inner tubes that float thru the ride and they sink! And the Haunted Mansion has water in it too for some reason. I also dream about trying to get to a ride and never finding it. Lol, wonder what these dreams say about us.

• Defying gravity

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandorBust View Post
    I keep dreaming about DL but it doesn't look anything like Disneyland. Every time I try to get on Pirates it's little inner tubes that float thru the ride and they sink! And the Haunted Mansion has water in it too for some reason. I also dream about trying to get to a ride and never finding it. Lol, wonder what these dreams say about us.
    I'm not sure what they say. I have the same kind of dreams. One would think that DL would look better in dreams than in real life. Hmmm....doesn't bode well for the Year of a Million Dreams, that's for sure.....

•   
    • Main Street VIPs

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
    ...the Mansion looked like a cheap haunted house from Gatlinburg...
    What is the significance of Gatlinburg? Just curious.
    Rick

• A Disneyland Hobo

I dreamed that Big Thunder Mountain Railroad was a wooden rollercoaster with no theming....then the track flew off and hit the ground below. My friends and I all survived it though.

Last night I had a dream that I was Stewie from Family Guy and I was at Disneyland. xD

No clue what your dreams mean though, sorry.

• Professional Pirate

I dreamed recently that when I went to disneyland everything was closed, except for Fantasyland. On my way to Fantasyland I walked through one of the closed down areas and some guard guy chased me out.

Another dream of mine happened while I was pondering what was to become of pirates of the Caribbean. In my dream, the ride became the size of 3 sound studios. I dreamed I went to ride it and my Spanish teacher was loading people in boats. She told me in spanish to get in the boat and then I woke up.

My history teacher recently got into dream analysis, and he gets off tangent quite a lot. So we had two full days of us just talking about dreams, and he said, "Think of dreaming like you're in a room full of index cards piled on shelves, and you just keep pulling them randomly." He also said there are four ways to connect your dreams: body, mind, soul, and heart... Those are the most common. Two of them are always connected. So for example, if your body is connected to your mind, then you'll probably think it's actually real. If your mind is connected to your soul, it can affect your emotions.

I had a dream where I was on California Screamin' and by the end of the ride, I was in Six Flags Marine World. I woke up pretty sad... Haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast