• Minion

Disney Insider Re:The Musical History of Disneyland

Now, I, as much as anyone am EXTREMELY excited about this 6-disc set. But, is it just me or does this Randy Thornton guy look CrAzY in the Insider email? I was spooked .

• That's Hawt

Have you met Randy? He kind of is crazy in a Disney Ish sort of way ... I mean, come on, the man has a mickey mouse stud in his ear ... hes the biggest Disney Dork if ever there was one!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Hmmm....

i got that email, clicked the link and the item is unavailable. sold out already?

• That's Hawt

I guess so ....
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Still available at the park, and will be avaiable through Deliver EARS starting Thursday!

• Minion

Nothing against the guy AT ALL...I've just never seen him before and I thought he looked really spooky. Maybe he's been so busy lately they had to pull an archive photo from a HM shoot or something

• Minion

I just got my CD set!! Awesome!!

• Best Buds

I'm listening to my set right now. Great stuff. I like how Randy used the sounds of the park to tie the whole thing together. The book that comes with the set is HUGE! I haven't had a chance to read that yet. The gold record is clear yellow vinyl. Very cool.

And, yes, the picture of Randy used on the interview pages looks weird. Looks like Jack Black in a Monkees shirt.
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com