Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 87
  1. #1

    • A New Kind Of Villain
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Garden Of Time
    Posts
    1,373

    DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Disneyland® Resort Admission/Parking Price Revision Admission Prices for 1-Day tickets and Annual Passes, as well as Resort Parking have changed, effective today.

    Summary of Changes:
    Admission:
    1-Day, 1 Park = $63 ages 10+, $53 ages 3-9, $61 Senior
    1-Day Park Hopper = $83 ages 10+, $73 ages 3-9
    SoCal/Vons Resident 1-Day Hopper = $78 ages 10+, $68 ages 3-9
    Resort Parking:
    Cars and Motorcycles = $11
    RV's, Limos = $13
    Busses, Trucks = $18
    Annual Passes:
    SoCal Select AP = $124
    SoCal AP = $154
    Deluxe AP = $239, Senior, CM = $219
    Premium = $359, Senior, CM = $339
    AP Parking Ad-on = $59

    IMHO, not as bad as I feared. Only a $9 increase in the Premium AP which was my main worry. After last months rampant rumors, I almost feared it would be raised to $400.
    Julie Rei

    "Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

    "I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

  2. #2

    • The one, the only...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    2,846

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    My hope is that this will be an excuse to also raise pay for the CM's. But I am fearful that it is not!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan
    .................................

    Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

  3. #3

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, CA
    Posts
    4,539

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
    My hope is that this will be an excuse to also raise pay for the CM's. But I am fearful that it is not!
    Well, minimum wage is going up so chances are it will.

  4. #4

    • It's all nonsense
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    You'll never guess
    Posts
    2,552

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    1-Day Park Hopper = $83 ages 10+, $73 ages 3-9

    Premium = $359, Senior, CM = $339
    $83 for one day park hopper....ouch.

    $359 is not bad at all for a premium ap IMO. You only have to go about 6 or so times to get your moneys-worth.

  5. #5

    • Rock Star Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,266

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    Disneyland® Resort Admission/Parking Price Revision Admission Prices for 1-Day tickets and Annual Passes, as well as Resort Parking have changed, effective today.

    Summary of Changes:
    Admission:
    1-Day, 1 Park = $63 ages 10+, $53 ages 3-9, $61 Senior
    1-Day Park Hopper = $83 ages 10+, $73 ages 3-9
    SoCal/Vons Resident 1-Day Hopper = $78 ages 10+, $68 ages 3-9
    Resort Parking:
    Cars and Motorcycles = $11
    RV's, Limos = $13
    Busses, Trucks = $18
    Annual Passes:
    SoCal Select AP = $124
    SoCal AP = $154
    Deluxe AP = $239, Senior, CM = $219
    Premium = $359, Senior, CM = $339
    AP Parking Ad-on = $59

    IMHO, not as bad as I feared. Only a $9 increase in the Premium AP which was my main worry. After last months rampant rumors, I almost feared it would be raised to $400.
    What's a "Senior, CM" AP? Seniors get a discount?
    CM's get a discount? I take it that these are CMs that don't have "silver" and above privileges?
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

  6. #6

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    1-Day Park Hopper = $83 ages 10+,
    Doesn't it bother anyone else that park hopper is only $17 short of reaching $100! Just makes me shiver.

  7. #7

    • World Traveler
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Aventura, FL
    Posts
    4,011

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Phew ... we beat this increase by a few days!

  8. #8

    • Rock Star Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,266

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    $83 for one day park hopper....ouch.

    $359 is not bad at all for a premium ap IMO. You only have to go about 6 or so times to get your moneys-worth.
    That assumes that one thinks $60/visit is a reasonable entrance fee. Too bad many think that $20/visit is even more reasonable.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

  9. #9

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    What's a "Senior, CM" AP? Seniors get a discount?
    CM's get a discount? I take it that these are CMs that don't have "silver" and above privileges?
    I thought CM's get in for free?

  10. #10

    • It's all nonsense
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    You'll never guess
    Posts
    2,552

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    Doesn't it bother anyone else that park hopper is only $17 short of reaching $100! Just makes me shiver.
    It's pretty effective though IMO. Because people will more than likely say 'Well the 2 day pass is only a little bit more...just get that one.'

  11. #11

    • A New Kind Of Villain
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Garden Of Time
    Posts
    1,373

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    I thought CM's get in for free?
    CM's get in for free. But a lot of CM's have friends and family who want AP's too
    Julie Rei

    "Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

    "I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

  12. #12

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    San Leandro
    Posts
    1,791

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Didn't the prices just go up a couple of months ago?

  13. #13

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    It's pretty effective though IMO. Because people will more than likely say 'Well the 2 day pass is only a little bit more...just get that one.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    CM's get in for free. But a lot of CM's have friends and family who want AP's too

    Thanks for answering,

  14. #14

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Quote Originally Posted by chadb14 View Post
    Didn't the prices just go up a couple of months ago?

    I was JUST thinking the same thing! The AP price has now gone up twice since I bought mine Dec 2004.

  15. #15

    • Rock Star Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,266

    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    5-day parkhopper bought online is $179. That's about $36/day.
    So, it now take about 10 visits to "get your money's worth," but only if you can go to DL in five days out of 13 consecutive days. I don't think there is a longer valid time length available anymore. There are discounts with a PAP, so if you plan to spend a lot of money (how much depends on how many days under 10 days you plan to go) buying the PAP might be the way to go for a one-time-long-time tourist.

    Costco "Play 4 Days" tickets are expiring 11/18/06. Not parkhoppers, but parkhoppers aren't really necessary, given the choice, and they're $119, or $30/day.
    That means that a Premium is now equivalent to 12 days at Disneyland. Assuming that this promotion will be available again, of course.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [News] New Ticket Prices Effective 8/3/08
    By CleveRocks in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 05:57 AM
  2. Effective TODAY parking prices rise
    By Scurvy Pirate in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 02:39 PM
  3. Gate park admission prices over the years?
    By monotonehell in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 01:07 AM
  4. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 12:23 PM
  5. TDL Admission Prices?
    By GeneralShang in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 09:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •