Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Admission price hike and DCA

The price si intended to encourage people to buy park hoppers and when it comes to SOuthern California residents to encourage them to buy Annual passes or to reschedule their trips on off seasons when the so-call salute is offered.

No onw really pays the full price for the parks anymore. Tourist buy multiday passes and many locals go for either the annual passes or during the so cal residnet salute seasons.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    The price si intended to encourage people to buy park hoppers and when it comes to SOuthern California residents to encourage them to buy Annual passes or to reschedule their trips on off seasons when the so-call salute is offered.

No onw really pays the full price for the parks anymore. Tourist buy multiday passes and many locals go for either the annual passes or during the so cal residnet salute seasons.
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...but when DCA first opened, it was seperate admission only because they were expecting better attendance. The other plans came into being to get more people into DCA after its initial very dissappointing performance. If I am wrong, please let me know.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...but when DCA first opened, it was seperate admission only because they were expecting better attendance. The other plans came into being to get more people into DCA after its initial very dissappointing performance. If I am wrong, please let me know.

--Barry
    All I remember when I visited 2 weeks after it opened was that you couldn't park hop. I do not believe it was seperate admission.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Admittedly, if a non-AP holding guest just wanted to visit DCA for the day, he or she would be getting ripped off at the current price.

Very few guests will visit the Disneyland Resort and only visit DCA. The one-day admission price to DCA is a red herring. You're visiting Disneyland and tacking DCA on.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12