Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My mom is getting a suite for our vacation to DL for 5 days is there anything weird?

Can you tell me if there is anything weird?

:

Wow, the 50th is over.....

• Rawr...

Re: My mom is getting a suite for our vacation to DL for 5 days is there anything weird?

About what... the suite? Youre just lucky youre getting one! I've never even seen inside them.
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

• Huh?

Re: My mom is getting a suite for our vacation to DL for 5 days is there anything weird?

Every night at 12:05:42, a face appears in the bathroom mirror for .0327425 seconds. Don't blink or you'll miss it!
    -Tim

• Just Me

The suites at DLH are nice. The Boy had won one of those large stuffed monkey things from the carny games in DCA. We never knew where it was going to be when we came back to the hotel. The best pose when it was propped on the back of the couch, legs crossed, with a small paper (like it was reading the paper). Also remember that in a suite you automatically get concierge benefits, so make sure you visit the lounge. The view is awesome and the service up there is great.

• Banned User

weird? not sure what you mean, but hon, your sig is way to large maybe you could take it down a few feet. Have a wonderful time in disneyland

^ fantastic.

take lots of pictures of the suite!!! share them with us when you get back! you're sooo lucky!!!

kingdom hearts <3er

Which hotel are getting a suite at? There are some "weird" underwater suites (haha).

• It's all about Edgar Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey Girl View Post
    The Boy had won one of those large stuffed monkey things from the carny games in DCA. We never knew where it was going to be when we came back to the hotel. The best pose when it was propped on the back of the couch, legs crossed, with a small paper (like it was reading the paper).
    I think one our best poses was when we came back to find Edgar Bear sitting in his tighty whiteys with the remote in his lap. LOL.. If we don't bring him with us in the park it's always fun to see how they're going to pose him. lol...
    How much longer? Are we there yet? Why aren't we there yet?

• Just Me

Quote Originally Posted by Disney_Nut View Post
    I think one our best poses was when we came back to find Edgar Bear sitting in his tighty whiteys with the remote in his lap. LOL.. If we don't bring him with us in the park it's always fun to see how they're going to pose him. lol...
    The monkey was during his 7th b-day trip.

During his 6th b-day trip we stayed at GCH, regular bunk bed room facing GRR. I had made the mistake of letting his kindergarten teacher know what we were doing ahead of time. We ended up wtih the KinderBear for the entire trip. In his b-day basket from Vacation Planning he got a stuffed Mickey about the same size. Since we had them with us during the day, the fun came at night during the turn down service. We never knew where we would find those things!! The best was them "peaking" over the top rail of the bunk bed.

• Popular Princess

I had made the mistake of letting his kindergarten teacher know what we were doing ahead of time. We ended up with the KinderBear for the entire trip.
    my kindergartgen teacher did that to my parents too when we went for my 6th b-day! we had to drag it everywhere!

ok, back on topic...lucky person getting a suite!
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

Re: My mom is getting a suite for our vacation to DL for 5 days is there anything wei

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
    Every night at 12:05:42, a face appears in the bathroom mirror for .0327425 seconds. Don't blink or you'll miss it!
    Oh my gosh! Are you serious?!?!

Wow, the 50th is over.....

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Re: My mom is getting a suite for our vacation to DL for 5 days is there anything wei

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinetigerlily View Post
    Oh my gosh! Are you serious?!?!
    Have you honestly never heard of that? Its freaky.

Anyway, your sig is way way way way way way way way way way too big, so um, if you could go ahead and do something about that, that'd be greeeaaat. Thanks.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Also remember that in a suite you automatically get concierge benefits, so make sure you visit the lounge. The view is awesome and the service up there is great.
    Not any more. You have to pay extra to add on the concierge service even in a suite.
    EM EYE SEE KAY EE WHY EM OH YOU ES EE

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Tui View Post
    Have you honestly never heard of that? Its freaky.

Anyway, your sig is way way way way way way way way way way too big, so um, if you could go ahead and do something about that, that'd be greeeaaat. Thanks.

Agreed. Tone down your signature please!
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
    Actually, it depends on which suite you stay in. I forget which one it is, but in one of the suites, each night at about 3:45am, the ghost of Uncle Walt makes grilled cheese sandwiches for everyone then vanishes! Most people are asleep and never see him. They just get up in the morning and wonder where all the sandwiches came from.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast