Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Arrow How are you going to deal with the "Year Of A Million Dreams" 15 month campaign?

Just curious to find out how MiceChatters are going to deal with this new 15 month long campaign.

Your thoughts? Ideas on how to deal? Your plans on how to deal?

Re: How are you going to deal with the "Year Of A Million Dreams" 15 month campaign?

Whatcha mean how to deal?

• Shablagoo!

Re: How are you going to deal with the "Year Of A Million Dreams" 15 month campaign?

I plan on eating my churro.

• Sgt Pepper's Cardiologist

Smile Re: How are you going to deal with the "Year Of A Million Dreams" 15 month campaign?

My next trip won't be until 2009--- The Year of a Million Apologuies, So I am good.

• Dreaming of Disneyland...

dole whips!
    SUPPORT THE CM's!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

We'll go to Disneyland just like we always do. If we win something, great! If we don't... we're still spending a day at Disneyland.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

well, i might be in the minority, but i'm acutally looking forward to winnning just about anything. my crummy luck usually doesnt' allow me to win often..so anything would be fine by me

i'm there to enjoy the parks, not the marketing in the long run anyway
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Earth Intruder

I'll basically ignore it, because that's what everyone else is doing.

Or maybe we can run around from store to store and hide that "Disney Parks" crap behind other merchandise.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Sun Wheel survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    well, i might be in the minority, but i'm acutally looking forward to winnning just about anything. my crummy luck usually doesnt' allow me to win often..so anything would be fine by me

Me too! Me too! I hope I win something big! - and if I only win a free churro - I'll eat that with pleasure.
    Minnietoo

• Minion

im gonna go to disneyland as much as possible

because im going to win something ... i can feel it

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

I'm just gonna go like I always do and if I win something that's cool.

• It's all nonsense

Geez, sounds like someone died. So what if its a dud, I won't complain if I get a free burger.

And regarding the merchandise. Being at the parks this weekend I was hard pressed to find anything that just said 'Disney Parks'. The only place I saw this was a shirt and a hat at the world of Disney. The stuff in the emporium and everywhere else had the castle with the clouds logo along with saying Disneyland on them.

• Up is Down

you did not look hard enough. I have seen the Disney parks trash in the stores in both Disneyland and dca.
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

I am entering via the US Mail...

And folks, at Disneyland, over 99.9% of the prizes are one of the following four things....

A Dream FASTPASS, good for only that day, and only for yourself. You can use it just ONCE per attraction, so for example, today, that would let you onto 5 Disneyland attractions and 2 DCA attractions using the FASTPASS lane.

A 5 by 7 photo taken by the Kodak photographers

A pair of Dream Mouse Ears

A Pin trading Lanyard with a couple of pins.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• I'm not really here

We're going Christmas next year... and we're still going. If we win something... yay... otherwise, we're going to ride rides and enjoy it. I still think the whole idea is lame and below standards, but I won't complain if they want to give me something for free.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast