Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

The new AP Stroller Pass starts October 20th

I picked up the new Annual Passholder brochure, and it stated that the new Stroller Pass option for Annual Passholders will start to be offered on October 20th.

It is $49, and will NOT be prorated. So you might not want to get it until you renew if your AP is about to expire.

It is good for one stroller rental per day.

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1910015
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Neep meep beep

Re: The new AP Stroller Pass starts October 20th

Hmm. I hope this is not step one in the "eliminate all outside strollers" plan. Thanks for the info.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto View Post
    Hmm. I hope this is not step one in the "eliminate all outside strollers" plan. Thanks for the info.
    OH gosh me to! I would NOT use anything but my stroller.

You know I don't understand this discount. I don't rent a stroller, I have my own. And most APer's would have their own no? I mean, if you are driving from another state, sure this discount would work because you don't want a stroller taking up room in your car for the drive. But for locals, like me, it means nothing.

• Hooterville, USA

Good. Now my cat has something to ride in!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    Good. Now my cat has something to ride in!

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    I picked up the new Annual Passholder brochure, and it stated that the new Stroller Pass option for Annual Passholders will start to be offered on October 20th.

It is $49, and will NOT be prorated. So you might not want to get it until you renew if your AP is about to expire.

It is good for one stroller rental per day.

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1910015
    Why don't they extend this to Wheelchairs and those Motorized vehicles? Right now, my wife and I would go to the park more often if she didn't have to walk as much.....but I think Wheelchair rental is like $50. Isn't it?

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

If my kids were gonna be small enough to ride in a stroller for the next year Id do it, but my youngest one is just about big enough to walk around all day.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

I hope not. I don't know how clean those are or aren't. And kids put everything in their mouth....I don't want my kid sucking on some dirty Disneyland stroller. We have our own - so we should be able to use it.

Here's my next thing. What if you have this $49 option and they run out of strollers one day? That would be pretty lousy.

• Banned User

They should have this for all manual wheelchairs... but not EVCs... imagine how fast those would disappear if they had a deal like this...

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986 View Post
    They should have this for all manual wheelchairs... but not EVCs... imagine how fast those would disappear if they had a deal like this...
    Good point. I like riding those EVC's too....because they are fun.....so they would go like Hotcakes. But yes to the wheelchair thing.

• Neep meep beep

We had someone on Micechat post a couple of months ago that there would be a new policy "soon" that no outside water bottles and no outside strollers would be allowed into Disneyland. I said at the time that they would have to make some arrangements for the heavy use stroller customers or they would have people boycott or just not go to the park.

So here's at least one "arrangement". Hmm. I just hope that nothing in that post regarding rumors ever comes true!

• It's all nonsense

We had someone on Micechat post a couple of months ago that there would be a new policy "soon" that no outside water bottles and no outside strollers would be allowed into Disneyland.
    That's nuts. Are they going to take out water fountains too?

We had someone on Micechat post a couple of months ago that there would be a new policy "soon" that no outside water bottles and no outside strollers would be allowed into Disneyland. I said at the time that they would have to make some arrangements for the heavy use stroller customers or they would have people boycott or just not go to the park.

So here's at least one "arrangement". Hmm. I just hope that nothing in that post regarding rumors ever comes true!
    Where did you see THAT posted?! That is crazy!

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

I hope it's not true too. My mother-in-law just got us 'the cadillac' of stollers and it's got every little thing we could want to make a day at Disneyland perfect.

So, what if they outlaw the outside strollers and I have a 6 month old. What am I supposed to do with them from the car through the parking stucture to the tram to the park? Safety would call for them to be in a stroller - so would my back. Am I supposed to carry them in a baby carrier/car seat all day or just until I get the "Disney Stroller". And then what am I supposed to do with my carrier? HELLO?

Next they are going to outlaw our own clothing and they will have jumpsuits for all guests to wear upon entrance.

• It's all nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Next they are going to outlaw our own clothing and they will have jumpsuits for all guests to wear upon entrance.
    Are they Star Tours jumpsuits? If so I might be on board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast