Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Rumor... "Remember" NOT returning

"Believe...: There's Magic in the Stars" was full of some great ideas. I hope that the new show is able to incorporate some of that same creativity.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Oh come on, make a night time PARADE for once. I want to see what the new TDA can do with their improved budgets on this front.

• Shubisha

Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine View Post
    that and like Pixie Chick, I still need to get video footage of the stuff.
    But it never ends! I've got like... 1..2..3.. 6 or 7 showings of it on film from some cool spots which I'll eventually get around to ending but when it starts up I can't help hitting record for a few things here and there and don't even get me started on PoD hmmm.. don't think i have remember from the train station yet. ARGH dammit

• Shablagoo!

I'm hoping to record PoD and the christmas parade when I am down there in NOv. I will be there as one parade ends and the other begins. I wish I could catch Remember, but there will be other firework shows.

• Sun Wheel survivor!

Was there last night (Saturday 9/23) - and the CM said Remember goes down mid-November - he didn't know anything about the 11/4 date nor did he know about the Christams FW show (start date) but thought that would be mid-Nov also. He said 11/4 was too soon. Guess we'll have to wait and see. He also didn't know what would be shown after the Holidays.

Also the FW went off without a hitch - expcept the mickey head didn't form at the beginning.

I listened to the words - they could work for Year of a Million Dreams - but agree with Eagle Wings and Lost Boy - its time to move on.

Man was it crowded!! We were in the sitting section and it was too croweded to get to FL and way crowded down mainstreet. Felt like summer.
    Minnietoo

It's way too disruptive to traffic flow. I'm not going to miss it to be honest.

• Hooterville, USA

They have already made one bonehead decision by erasing MSEP, I hope they don't go for two!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• n/a

The Electrical Parade belongs in DL. DCA has some great spots to put on a great night show of their own. How about a water light parade featuring Pixar? Done in the style style as the MSEP mixed with some Fantasmic water tech, it could be a really fun show.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by minnietoo View Post
    Was there last night (Saturday 9/23) - and the CM said Remember goes down mid-November - he didn't know anything about the 11/4 date nor did he know about the Christams FW show (start date) but thought that would be mid-Nov also. He said 11/4 was too soon. Guess we'll have to wait and see. He also didn't know what would be shown after the Holidays.
    If you look at the Calendar at Disneyland for those dates, you will see the last performance of Remember is 11/4 and the first performance of Believe is 11/10.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Sun Wheel survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    If you look at the Calendar at Disneyland for those dates, you will see the last performance of Remember is 11/4 and the first performance of Believe is 11/10.
    Yes, I know - and thanks. I however was just sharing what the CM at the Remember said.
    Minnietoo

• A Disneyland Hobo

I still wish I would have watched it when I had the chance. Ah, I guess it's time for a change anyway, eh? I'll be sad that it's gone, since I've never really seen all of it, but I'm glad for something new to come. =)

• Minion

I am so glad my daughters get to see it Oct 6, or 7!
    I hope wind doesn't prevent it. We taped it all last May when it first started. I just love it.
    Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

• Minion

I love remember, its the only fireworks show I refuse to leave early at to avoid the crowds

• The one, the only...

First off.. I believe Remember to be the BEST Disney fireworks show at any Disney park. I have seen Wishes at MK, which I thought was the best until I saw the Remember show at Disneyland.

I believe that there should be a new show after the holidays, but I expect it to be BETTER than Remember. Why should WDW only get the great shows?

Disneyland just raised prices and they expect to cut quality??? I don't mind spending more, but I expect the BEST quality possible. WDW is always getting BETTER shows than what they had before. Why is Disneyland second rate all of a sudden?

This sounds like a Ed Grier stupidity!! Where is Matt Ouimet when you need him?
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Banned User

It shouldnt return because Julie Andrews talks about "50 years ago... a magical place was born", etc etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast