Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Minion

Personally, I always thought the Fifth Dimension room was a decent idea that didn't live up to its potential. Now, if they'd built an amazing show scene like a ToT version of Hunny Hunt, so be it...
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ModHatter
    Phew... no nasty surprises. Just the same old same old.
    I was surprised to see Ray Bradbury was in a wheelchair. I hope he's doing all right.
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

• Just this guy......

Quote Originally Posted by ModHatter
    What about rumors that there will be additional/changed show scenes? I haven't heard about that in a while, so maybe that was just a pipe dream?
    There is not much that they can do to the TOT show scenes other than change their order. I would write that one up as a Pipe Dream and/or being confused with the TOT going in at TDS.

I also hope that Ray Bradbury is doing well. He is a very nice guy besides being a talented writter.

all of Towers scenes are projections I believe

our tower can never have floridas demension scene because our tower will always have only one drop shaft (it's too late they built it I doubt they'd totaly rebuild it again for one scene)

they can pull out projections and remake them or have it visit the same floor twice for a different effect or something I suppose but that seems unlikly

they could also add the mysterious figures at the 13th floor or whatever those dolls are that appear overlooking the elevator when you reach that high

otherwise the random drop sequences can change the number order of drops which drops are fake drops which ones arn't and how far you drop on each drop

just to keep you on edge about what's going to happen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123