Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Closed Account

Wink Re: I experienced one of the first Dreams! [Year Of A Million Dreams - Soft Opening]

Dude

The mere suggestion of seeing flower petals running away, puppeteers, and people flapping dragon wings makes my heart go pitter patter.

Maybe this isn't most people's dreams, but that would totally fulfill mine...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Re: I experienced one of the first Dreams! [Year Of A Million Dreams - Soft Opening]

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Kinda odd idea for a dream, considering a lot of folks randomly selected might not want to see the show, might not be staying (hours later?) for the show,
    Ahhh, but something like this might be just the thing that convinces someone to stay in the park longer and then....spend more money!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMinnie View Post
    The vibe in this post was actually hostile almost from who started it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jawnjarvis View Post
    I agree sounded like "someone" was on their high horse.
    I'm not getting that at all here. All I read is someone who gave their story and, upon being asked, gave some constructive criticism. Nothing more.
    A signature should go here.

Riverside and Garden Grove, and everywhere in between.

Re: I experienced one of the first Dreams! [Year Of A Million Dreams - Soft Opening]

I rarely watch Fantasmic at DL as I don't want to camp out. I've also grown fond of the seats at Fantasmic at WDW, thus the only times I do watch DL's Fantasmic is when I combine it with reservations for dessert.

I watched parts of all three films and was expecting a blocked view but thought the view was fine(as was the filming, thanks) and would be more than happy to have something like this be given to me. If this turns out to be the best they can offer, no problem. Its an added bonus that wasn't available last year. Nothing wrong with that.

• n/a

Lightbulb Re: I experienced one of the first Dreams! [Year Of A Million Dreams - Soft Opening]

Quote Originally Posted by TweedlDum9 View Post
    Actually, that's just the temporary costume. When it comes in, the final costume will have the "Where Dreams Come True" logo either on the back of the shirt or on a vest that will go over the shirt... so it'll look a little bit more tied into the theme.

Won't people learn to hunt down people wearing a particular outfit in order to try to get something free?
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• Mexihick, y'all

Hunt them down all you want. It's their prerogative to give it up when they want. I would think they would be more apt to give it to Joe Schmo who is exhibiting a large smile while watching their child get hugged by Eeyore.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

You can KEEP that view! Where's my frickin churro?

• Banned User

I would be all for this Dream squad if, and only if, they were doing custodial work around the park while waiting to surprise the next guest with a lame spot for Fantasmic!. I figure, why not help keep the park clean in between dream-giving?

• Off to Neverland

Wow... your videos were great... but for a "special" area... that really SUCKS!

• Off to Neverland

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan View Post
    You can KEEP that view! Where's my frickin churro?

• Up is Down

Well friends I talked to one of the nice cm's in the dream squad yesterday and she informed me that they did this only this one time and because of feedback they had gotten.... (I wonder from who) they moved the priority standing area and they did! Right in the middle next to the big light stand that comes out of the ground!
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Go us!!!

• Up is Down

thats what I said!
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234