Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

New Photo albums from 9/24 and 9/25 - Tomorrowland Terrace gets its old bling back

A few new albums...

First, from Sunday, 9/24...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1929447

Halloween decorations from Tokyo on the Tram Route from the Mickey and Friends Parking Structure

More 50th symbols are going backstage

Taping of "Objectivo Fama", an show similar to American Idol on the Spanish network, Telefutura at DCA

More Billy Hill and the Hillbillies out in front of the Pioneer Mercantile

Flag Retreat

Plus more....

And from Monday, 9/25

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1933737

Some 50's in the Sunday update have been emoed (but not all)

Halloween Bunting has been placed on most of Main Street

Big Thunder Ranch is closed for the Halloween Makeover

A look at Tomorrowland, including a ride on the Autopia, and a walk thru Innoventions

The historic decoration on the Tomorrowland Terrace Stage has returned!!!!

Space Mountain is now only offering FASTPASSes on busy days (per the TIMES Guide)

The new Candy Corn "CALIFORNIA" letters in front of DCA

And more...

Plus RobsMustang sent me some photos of Monorail Blue in British Columbia, Canada where it is getting a major refurb...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1932640
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: New Photo albums from 9/24 and 9/25 - Tomorrowland Terrace gets its old bling back

I kind of wish that the Tomorrowland Terrace installed, instead, the sculpture, which was added in 1998 but which was replaced by the "Club Buzz" tackiness.

I might be able to find a picture. Let me check.

Re: New Photo albums from 9/24 and 9/25 - Tomorrowland Terrace gets its old bling back

• Fireworks Finatic!

Re: New Photo albums from 9/24 and 9/25 - Tomorrowland Terrace gets its old bling bac

Actually, for Space Mountain FastPass, they have been repainting the ground in the FastPass and StandBy lines the past couple weeks. So FastPass has only been offered on the weekends while this goes on. FastPass at Space Mountain will be offered daily again starting today.

Also to note, those strobe lights around the Hub have been there since the Remember fireworks began last year. They are used most during the Haunted Mansion segment, but also a few other times during the show.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: New Photo albums from 9/24 and 9/25 - Tomorrowland Terrace gets its old bling bac

Quote Originally Posted by AaronInCal View Post
    Actually, for Space Mountain FastPass, they have been repainting the ground in the FastPass and StandBy lines the past couple weeks. So FastPass has only been offered on the weekends while this goes on. FastPass at Space Mountain will be offered daily again starting today.
    The TIMES Guide has the Space Mountain FP machines closed thru Thursday.

• Minion

great pictrues

thank you thank you thank you

• Senior Minion

Thanks Darkbeer. Love the Halloween displays.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Up is Down

Looks good thanks darkbeer!
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

• The one, the only...

Thanks for the report!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• I'm not really here

Thanks as always Darkbeer! Great photos.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Minion

YAY!

Rolly Crump's cool 1967 Tomorrowland Terrace decor is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been this thrilled since the Tiki Room reopened and Space Mountain was repainted white! Keep going, gang!

Goodbye hideous Tomorrowland '98 - - and don't come back!

• Banned User

Great update!

• Don't mess with the duck!

Now that's what I call an update. Thanks Darbeer (once again)!!!

• Neep meep beep

Hey DarkBeer - we stood right by you while you were taking pictures at the flag retreat ceremony - not sure if you saw us. But I noticed that Lisa (Deogee's Mom) was both in a wheelchair this weekend and also participated in the Veteran's recognition part of the ceremony. Was she in the service? Kudos and thanks to her wherever she served.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Sorry I missed you, and yes, Lisa is a Vet.. she served in the Air Force for about 6 years.

Techinically I am also a vet, long story, but I do have official Honorable discharge papers (DD-214) even though my only service was in the Army ROTC. I tend to not participate in that type of event, since I really didn't serve....

Lisa is still in a wheelchair part-time due to her going to the Hospital for a week on Labor Day due to a Major Asthma attack. She is getting better daily

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast