• Oh my Goodness!

"Disney Parks" Email

Did anyone else get the email today? It went something likethis

Join the celebration! The Year of a Million Dreams starts October 1st at Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort. And, we're proud to announce that, as of right now, DisneyParks.com is ready to start making dreams come true in brand new ways. Visit now and be among the first to explore all the new magic online, including an amazing way to build your dreams and create a Disney vacation that's customized with your favorite things. It's time to start living your dreams like never before at DisneyParks.com. PS To kick off the celebration, we're thrilled to share with you this exclusive pre-broadcast peek at Disney's new TV spot that invites you to live your dreams.

The site offers very little in the way of new info. Though they did have a cool page where you can share your disney dreams and read others. I found it sorta sweet. I guess the main thing that bugged me was the whole "Disney Parks" thing. ick. But it also gave you the opertunity to enter the sweapstakes today via internet. Don't know how many times you can enter,but there you go.

• I was deleted.

Re: "Disney Parks" Email

I didn't get the email, or at least not yet. Thanks for the heads up about entering online though. That I'll have to make sure yoyo does as he can enter it.

Oh... and I "dreamed to visit Tokyo Disney Resort, complete with Peter Pan.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF
    When visiting Disneyalnd and Walt Disney World I have always enjoyed my experiences. But on each visit of Epcot's World Showcase it became apparent that there are three other Magical Kingdoms that I have yet to visit. One of my favorite things to do at Disney parks is take pictures. Tokyo Disney Sea is now five years old and look looks gorgeous in photographs. My Dream is to finally see that magical place and be in those photographs. If I can dream it, it will come true.
    Let me know if you see that in the stars.
    Last edited by BigPigletFan; 09-26-2006 at 05:00 AM.

• Oh my Goodness!

So I finally got around to reading the rules ect. about entering online. You are only entering for a Pirate or Princess Basket. Sorta silly if you ask me. THey made it sound like on the entery page you were entering for a WDW trip as well. but no mention of WDW was in the rules

Here is what it says on the entery page:
    Join the excitement of four separate Magic of Dreams Sweepstakes during The Year of a Million Dreams. Enter each time a new Sweepstakes begins for your chance to win a fabulous prize, from a Princess or Pirate-themed gift basket to an amazing 4-day/3-night trip for four to Walt Disney World® Resort! At Disney Parks, dreams really do come true.

And Here in the Offical Rules Page:
    2. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes only via the Internet, during the period commencing at 10:00:01 A.M. Monday, September 25, 2006, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M. Sunday, December 31, 2006 ("Term"). For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and dates are Pacific Time. There is one way to enter the Sweepstakes. Entry may only be accomplished by visiting disneyparks.com and clicking on the Sweepstakes entry link. Any previously registered member ("Member") of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online or one of our Family of Sites ("Site") may enter the Sweepstakes during the Term, by providing your Member Name and Password. If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Site and providing the requested information on the Registration Form through the link on the Site: "Not registered?" Upon registration, you may participate in the Sweepstakes by returning to the "How to Enter" instructions. During the Sweepstakes entry process, you will be asked to submit your "dream" in the Dream Maker feature on the Site. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive promotional email communication from DisneyParks.com. You may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email communication. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your e-mail address ("Address"). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home/, log into your Site account with your Member Name and Password, click on "Modify" and follow the instructions on how to change your Address.
    3. LIMITATIONS: Entries are limited to one entry per Member during the Term. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting entry on-line is prohibited. Open only to persons who are at least 18 years of age upon entry, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. ("Territory") and not employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families, and with Internet access as of September 25, 2006. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; entries that are altered, defective, delayed, deleted, destroyed, failed, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, invalid, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized or unintelligible; inaccurate or incomplete capture online of Sweepstakes entry information; for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; printing errors; production errors; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering; insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
    4. PRIZES
    ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The verified Grand Prize Winner shall win one (1) Themed Merchandise Gift Basket (Princess or Pirate). Grand Prize Winner will select whether they want to receive a Princess or Pirate Gift Basket upon prize fulfillment. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize: $250.00
    Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Grand Prize will be awarded; provided it is validly claimed by September 30, 2007, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor an unclaimed prize awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
    All prize winners will be selected in a random drawing ("Drawing") on or about January 5, 2007 from all eligible entries received during the Term. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.

A little misleading to me.

• Oh my Goodness!

oh. just saw. Four diffeant sweapstakes throughout the year......still not clear to me. I had to read it 5 times. Maybe i'm just slow. No coffee in the house this morning....

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Here's the info on playing by mail for the The Disney Dreams Giveaway:

starting on September 18, 2006, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a 3.5"x5" postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: (i) if a legal resident of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico: P.O. Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126; or (ii) if a legal resident of the United Kingdom: Disney Dream Giveaway, 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS. Participants may enter once per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked by December 31, 2007 and received by January 14, 2008 or they will be void.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Having a Grand Day!

The only difference is the website doesn't break as many user experience guidlines as before - the old site was useless, now I can actually find where the information is.