Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Re: Kinda Lame Question....But What the Heck???

Well we werent still in the park but had a very late dinner at Rainforest the park closed at 10 and by the time we ate it was like 12:00 am . Not realizing how late it was by dd and hubby and 2 year old and newbie walked out of the restraunt to DT Disney and remembered they were parking in the structure from hell and not sure the tram was still running, we asked security at DTD and they were not even sure so they radioed and found out yes they were still running and would wait for them before departing for the parking stucture for the last run...now that is service!

A few months ago I was at Disneyland with some of my friends and we got into the Splash Mountain line just before the park reached closing time, finding ourselves the last in line, actually. When we exited, out in Critter Country, there was a security guard waiting there, and as we slowly started walking out of the land, he followed right behind us. As we passed by the Hungry Bear restaurant area, one of my friends made a turn to go down the stairs and to the restrooms there. The security guard bellowed out, loud and stern, "Keep moving forward!" and then after a moment, because it is Disneyland after all, he added an equally loud and stern, "Please".

So, no restrooms for my friend there, as we found ourselves making the trek back to Main Street, all the while being stalked by the ever watchful security guard following our every step.

It was... a little awkward.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYJUNKIE View Post
    Well we werent still in the park but had a very late dinner at Rainforest the park closed at 10 and by the time we ate it was like 12:00 am . Not realizing how late it was by dd and hubby and 2 year old and newbie walked out of the restraunt to DT Disney and remembered they were parking in the structure from hell and not sure the tram was still running, we asked security at DTD and they were not even sure so they radioed and found out yes they were still running and would wait for them before departing for the parking stucture for the last run...now that is service!
    The tram usually runs until 2am when DTD closes.. it says so on the speaker..

• Oh my Goodness!

I like to head as far back into the park as possible (I normally head for Small World) right before closing and then walk out through an empty FL and Hub. Usually I have a Security Guard a ways back from me following and not letting anyone past him. I've never been asked to hurry it up, I stop and take pictures and such. I love it. My favorite time at Disneyland.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123