Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Popular Princess

Re: Disneyland Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by nemopoppins View Post
    Also, I'm concerned that they might be planning to change that area. One of the cove pools is never filled to the proper level and thus the skimmer isn't working properly, leaving lots of bugs and debris on the surface. It was like that in July, and they hadn't fixed it by when we were there last week. I'm afraid they don't plan to fix it, but just get rid of it.
    Has anyone any information on this?
    i thought the water level looked awfully low when i was there in july! i hadn't heard anything about this. let's hope they don't change it cuz, like i said, it's one of my favorite parts of staying at the hotel. please, if anyone has any info, do tell!

btw-have fun staying at and exploring the hotel!
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Wink Re: Disneyland Hotel

hope you have fun!!! be sure to take a nice slow stroll through the waterfall grotto, because I garuntee 100% they won't be there next time you go just like everything else that once existed there.

• Mexihick, y'all

I'm so very excited, I can't contain myself! I have to admit, I started a thread in regards to the Quest for Gold...and I won. Me and the husband are going to be getting to stay at the DLH, get 4 PH's, and get into the party tomorrow evening for the chance for 50 thousand. However, I'm more excited about the hotel room!!!

• A Pirate's life for me!

Yes, if you are staying at any of the DL Hotels, (which you are), you can swim at ANY of the pools. The kids get a kick out of swimming in each of the pools all in one day!

Be sure and get an autographed photo of Mickey and Minnie when you check in! And a balloon (or two) if you want! It's fun!

Have a GREAT time!

• Mexihick, y'all

Awww, you're awesome. I might just get autographed pictures to piss my husband off!!! Thanks guys.

I was told (on-line rumor) that you can't share the Disney hotel pools any more. When you're a guest at a certain hotel, now you can only use that hotel's pools. Actually, I never thought you were aloud to use GCH's pool if you're a guest at one of the other hotels but that PP and DLH could share. One time I was there, they had to close the Neverland pool for a problem so they allowed DLH guests to swim at GCH.

Oh, and best wishes and good luck, migo! Enjoy the trip no matter what. Tell us about it when you return.

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Take a nice stroll up the elevators near Goofys Kitchen to where the conference and Pavillion rooms are and look at the artwork , hung on the wall up the elevators and upstairs wonderful like visiting the Disney Gallery but even better. Walk out into the Rose Garden where weddings take place the Mickey and Minnie Topairy are great and roses look and smell fantastic

• Mexihick, y'all

Thank you for all your suggestions. I definitely want to show my husband the rose garden, my cousin got married there.

• Circle of Ancients

Since the rooms have refigerators, you could bring a bottle of good champagne and then order the chocolate covered strawberries from guest services or buy them down at the coffee shop ahead of time and enjoy a late night snack with him!!

• A Pirate's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by nemopoppins View Post
    I was told (on-line rumor) that you can't share the Disney hotel pools any more. When you're a guest at a certain hotel, now you can only use that hotel's pools. Actually, I never thought you were aloud to use GCH's pool if you're a guest at one of the other hotels but that PP and DLH could share. One time I was there, they had to close the Neverland pool for a problem so they allowed DLH guests to swim at GCH.

I never put much faith in rumors...(especially when I have FIRST HAND experience myself)

We are "regular" guests of the DL Hotel and have always enjoyed the use of ALL of thier pools.

We were there this past spring and swam in the different pools, including the GCH. We had a great lunch at the Whitewater Snacks after our swim, too.

If the "rumor" is valid, then it's news to us.

Good luck!

• Mexihick, y'all

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    Since the rooms have refigerators, you could bring a bottle of good champagne and then order the chocolate covered strawberries from guest services or buy them down at the coffee shop ahead of time and enjoy a late night snack with him!!

That's actually an excellent idea! The party is over at 1am, so who knows what kind of mood I'll be in by then. Hopefully they'll be serving some cocktails at the party or I might not make it till 1am.

I can't wait to get up there and have some lobster nachos and chicken wings at the Cove Bar!

• That Guy

Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    However, I'm more excited about the hotel room!!!

Hey, let's keep it clean, ok?

• That Guy

Here is another tip, that causes a LOT of problems.

They changed the rules, and now you HAVE to wear pants when you are in the lobby. They are making the signs now, and I think DarkBeer will have photos soon, but they say this:

No Shirt
    No Shoes
    No Pants
    No Bueno

• Mexihick, y'all

This is rather unfortunate. I thought this was a sans pants event.

Oh, you're talking about the lobby. Ok. I'll still be good for the party. Thanks be to jesus.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast