• SoCal "Select" Cheapskate

Thumbs up Awesome Hotel Deal Right Now...

No need to comment on this, but wanted to let my MiceChatters know that on Hotwire.com there is a 4-Star Hotel near Disneyland for $69 a night (they don't tell you which hotel). We got 2 nights (tonight and tomorrow) and the hotel turns out to be the Hilton right across from Disneyland. So if anyone in OC is looking for a cheap in-town vacation, and is reluctant to use those services since you never know anything about the hotel--I am telling you that the $69 one "near Disneyland" is the Hilton and it is RIGHT across the street.

Last edited by Cacopelao!; 09-28-2006 at 07:34 AM. Reason: It was the Russians

• It's all nonsense

Re: Awesome Hotel Deal Right Now...

Great deal! But those prices can change every day unfortunately. They may have just had a bunch of rooms to fill tonight and tomorrow night by chance and that's why its cheap.

• Man O Lantern

The Hilton charges $18ish a day to park your car though....so if you're driving there, your savings on the room go toward paying to park your car.

• Senior Minion

Priceline offers $50-60 dollar rooms for the Hyatt Regency Orange county, but the parking is $14 dollars a day valet.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• That Guy

TicToc, really? I stayed there once and loved that hotel. Good service, great rooms. Do you think it would work to call them directly and see what their best offer is? I am on Hotwire now, but I don't know if that hotel is considered Disneyland North or South.

Any ideas? And with Priceline, do you know what hotel you will get, or is it a surprise like with Hotwire?

• Man O Lantern

Max, don't use hotwire or priceline without first reading the tips on www.biddingfortravel.com

You'll get all the scoop on parking fees, the hotels you'll get in each class in each bidding area, and there are some good hotel reviews, too.
    Last edited by stinkerbell; 09-28-2006 at 12:27 PM.

• Circle of Ancients

I've used Priceline AT LEAST 20 times for Disneyland and have never had any issues.

We usually get the Hyatt for $50 per night. We just got the Hilton for $64 per night for this weekend.

Just make sure you use 3 star.