Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

How early to you have to be to park in the Mickey and Friends Structure?

How early do you have to be? I arrived at the park around 9:00 AM at the latest and they have us park in the Lion king lot?

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: How early to you have to be to park in the Mickey and Friends Structure?

Ive gotten to the park at many different hours of the day and almost every time have had to park in Mickey and Friends. I dont think its a question of what time you get there...just where they happen to be directing people to that day.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Thurl,gone,not forgotten

You went into the Mickey and friends structure and they sent you over to Lion king?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTheodore View Post
    You went into the Mickey and friends structure and they sent you over to Lion king?
    No, they just send me to lion king when i enter.

I have parked MAF parking structure only 3 times this year aout of the 40 billion times i came to the parks.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    No, they just send me to lion king when i enter.

I have parked MAF parking structure only 3 times this year aout of the 40 billion times i came to the parks.
    Where are you coming from. I always park in M&F because I exit the 5 at Disneyland Drive.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by frecky View Post
    Where are you coming from. I always park in M&F because I exit the 5 at Disneyland Drive.
    I exit the 91 to Katella exit where the Hooters restraunt is in front of you.

• Thurl,gone,not forgotten

If you want mickey lot go straight there.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTheodore View Post
    If you want mickey lot go straight there.
    What he said.

• Banned User

Nope, They have cones blocking that area and have traffic directors and what such.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Nope, They have cones blocking that area and have traffic directors and what such.
    Then maybe you need to come from a different direction?

• Banned User

Well isnt there only one way to enter the parking lots?

I enter through the way on Disney way near the 15 minute parking?

• It's all nonsense

I've called before and they've told me they open 30 mins before park opening. But I'm not sure if they stick to that.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Well isnt there only one way to enter the parking lots?

I enter through the way on Disney way near the 15 minute parking?
    Nope. I get off at Disneyland Dr from the 5 and go up and over ball rd on the ramp that takes you right into mickey and friends.

• Banned User

I'll do that then. But i always go off of the freeway exit near angel stadium and go right on Disney Way.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I'll do that then. But i always go off of the freeway exit near angel stadium and go right on Disney Way.
    Since I dont come from that way, and never have I cant tell you. I can only tell you the way that I enter the parking lot. Which I did. Twice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast