Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Re: I got ride evac'd on Splash Mountain last night (Pics! Illusion spoiler warning)

Yea, I've walked that walk more than once. It's rather dull looking!

• Banned User

Re: I got ride evac'd on Splash Mountain last night (Pics! Illusion spoiler warning)

Quote Originally Posted by ManaByte View Post
    Ooooh they'll revoke your AP for those pictures! :P
    Really?!

• Waiting Since 1992

I think it is in poor taste to show pics of girls or guys or whomever that you blur the faces of yet still post them. I dunno. If people are obviously bothered that you are taking their picture, I think it would be more "respectful of their feelings" to not post them at all.

Just my .02.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrian View Post
    I'm a ninja.

fantastic. i loved seeing the iron framework! that's just really neat. thanks for risking your AP for us.
    kingdom hearts <3er

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I would've loved to have been evac'd from the top of the big hill. That'd be sweet.
    thats where I was stuck about 5 feet from the top..

I post more pic's soon

• white and nerdy

Quick shot inside Brer Bear's door. Apparently they use it to store lightbulbs.
    Best. Line. Ever.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Really?!

Mickey will personally come to your house and take it away from you, and then slap both sides of your face with his glove.

No. They won't take away your AP.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Great pictures by the way! I just love that Brer Bear is the guardian of the lightbulbs!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

(sorry water was on the Camra)

(those 2 pic's where from the outside of the ride when it was closed)

Yeah I wish I could have had more but that CM was being Real mean and said she would take my camra away (while on BTM they let me FILM inside the Cave)

• Now 40% less bitter!

DarthBrian, I noticed in the last pic that there's a jack-o-lantern man. Has that always been there, or did they decorate Splash for Halloween, too?
    Oo-de-lally!

• pirate wench

needing to be closer to the house of mouse

the jack-o-lantern has always been there
    " bring me that horizon"
    -Captain Jack Sparrow

• Space Mountain Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by SaraNoH View Post
    I think it is in poor taste to show pics of girls or guys or whomever that you blur the faces of yet still post them. I dunno. If people are obviously bothered that you are taking their picture, I think it would be more "respectful of their feelings" to not post them at all.

Just my .02.
    I understand where you're coming from and I did feel kinda guilty posting the picture. But I wanted to post a picture of the Cast Member helping us out and that's the best one I had. So in order to assuage my guilty conscience I did the best thing I could think of and had someone mosaic out their faces.

If you still think it's in bad taste, I can remove that picture.

However, at 800x600 you really can't see them anyway. So I dunno. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    DarthBrian, I noticed in the last pic that there's a jack-o-lantern man. Has that always been there, or did they decorate Splash for Halloween, too?

As far as I know, that's always been there. But I'm not the best expert on that ride.

One thing I did notice, which is most likely common knowledge here, but the riverboat at the end of the ride says "Song of the South" on it. I had no idea that was there before.

• Mecha-Shiva! Mecha-Shiva!

Ace! Thanks for sharing!

I got evacuated on Splash earlier this year, right before the drop with all the possums above it... it was pretty awesome! My pictures didn't come out because I was too nervous to use my flash, but a bunch of other kids were using cell phone cameras and the CM seemed too flustered to care.

Anyway. Lucky you!

• Mecha-Shiva! Mecha-Shiva!

I understand where you're coming from and I did feel kinda guilty posting the picture. But I wanted to post a picture of the Cast Member helping us out and that's the best one I had. So in order to assuage my guilty conscience I did the best thing I could think of and had someone mosaic out their faces.
    Well, you have the right to photograph someone in a public place, but publishing it without permission can cause problems. Seeing as their faces are blurred and you're not using it for profit, I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

Although it's completely understandable that others disagree.

• Waiting Since 1992

If you still think it's in bad taste, I can remove that picture.

However, at 800x600 you really can't see them anyway. So I dunno. What do you think?

As far as I know, that's always been there. But I'm not the best expert on that ride.

One thing I did notice, which is most likely common knowledge here, but the riverboat at the end of the ride says "Song of the South" on it. I had no idea that was there before.
    It is up to you to remove the pic, but thank you for being respectful of my opinion .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)