Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

aww man, reaver got it. thank god there are more geeks like me in this forum. hmmm...how bout this then...zam wessel uses what kind of gun?

• Banned User

even I dont know that one

• Reaver of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zissou
    aww man, reaver got it. thank god there are more geeks like me in this forum. hmmm...how bout this then...zam wessel uses what kind of gun?
    She has two... A Blaster and a Projectile (sniper) Rifle...

If there are tecnical names for them, I'm obviously not quite geeky enough...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

excellent...i win...KYD-21 Blaster...yes i have somewhat of a life....no i dont.

• Reaver of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zissou
    excellent...i win...KYD-21 Blaster...yes i have somewhat of a life....no i dont.

You are the master. You win the gold-plated, double bladed, multi-crystal lightsaber!. I'll just sit at home with a cardboard wrapping paper tube, making "voom crackle swish" sounds...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

perhaps we will duel someday...*pretends to be a jedi and knocks down expensive china in process*

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    I hate to turn this into me being as geek as possible but.....

Actually the Death Star would not start that early. If the time line is all correct it will still be a few years after ROTS before the Death Star is started. Unless it takes almost 20 years for the first one to be made and then only 3 for the secound one. But we also don't know where the Death Star is being created, but I am sure it is the Mechinics that are building it.

J
    The answer to that question is in the Thrawn trilogy of books by Timothy Zahn. The Imperials had a top-secret research base near the Maw Cluster of black holes, just outside the Kessel system. The Death Star prototype was built there and tested, then the plans were taken to build the first Death Star in an undisclosed location.
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Feel the breeze!

Actually, the were (Anderson was the author?) Jedi Academy trilogy where you learned about that. The Thrawn Trilogy is where you learned about the Emperor's Special Warehouse.

d'oh! Well, it's been a few years ;-) Still get the gist, though!
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Saddlesore Swanson
    The change in Star Speeder's name (or model number) is not due to the change from 20th to 21st century, but rather had to do with an uncharacteristically Disney attempt to appeal to hip urbanites with a nod to fashionable Outkast rapper and media darling Andre 3000.

actually i read that
    Spoiler
    the ending of ROTS is vader, palpatine and young tarkin watching construction of the death star from executor
    anywho. for all those not wanting the spoiler...that was a message about cheese and certain species of ham...

• Feel the breeze!

Uhm...I would be surprised if it happens that way, Zissou.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    Also I don't know how new it is but at the doorway of Star Tours they have a new sign that is a flight schedule. It list new flights and arrivials it even list Geonosis as a flight. Which is funny cause in the film it is not even listed in the Jedi archives. But it seems everyone wants to go to the water planet with really bad weather.

J

Actually, the water planet with the really bad weather is Camino. Geonosis is the red planet that the first battle of the clone wars is fought on.

But point well taken.

• The Uber Film Geek

Uhm...I would be surprised if it happens that way, Zissou.
    Having read the script for Episode 3, I wouldn't.
    My DVDs
    "Every view they hold on you's a piano out of tune
    You're an angel, you're a demon, you're just.... human." - James, Lullaby

• Ursus H. Bear, ESQ

They have to bring the Death Star into it somehow, where did it come from otherwise? I think thats a great ending!

ps. I seem to rememeber the that Star Speeders were ALWAYS 3000s....unless Waaaaaay in the beginning they were 2000...maybe inthe development stage they were Star Speeder 2000s, and then they never got around to changing some of the signs....or they slipped by or something.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast