Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• Mexihick, y'all

Re: "High School Musical Pep Rally" Exclusive Preview (VIDEO!)

What can I say, Max buddy, I like doing things hard!

• That Guy

Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    What can I say, Max buddy, I like doing things hard!

Yikes!!

Roget’s II: The New Thesaurus, Third Edition. 1995.
    double-entendre NOUN:An expression or term liable to more than one interpretation: ambiguity, equivocality, equivocation, equivoque, tergiversation. See CLEAR.

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
    Wow... so if someone disagrees with you and your band of followers, they're denied access? How... totalitarian.

But then, I don't have the freedom to post comments as I please, lest I get my access revoked. Of course all the comments you see agree with you; the people who have the ability to post them are screened by you.

It's not your freedom that was lost. It was that of those who wanted to be able to anonymously view your videos, and register only if they wanted to comment. I realize not being able to view your videos isn't really a big deal, but that line of reasoning is becoming increasingly prevalant in our society and our government, and that worries me a bit.
    So since you consider my YouTube account to be a form of government does that officially make me Princess Sadako?

Last I checked my videos and pictures are my own private property and as such I have the right to share them with whomever I wish to at my own discretion. You wouldn't let a stranger you don't get along with borrow your car, now would you? Watching my videos is not a birthright of every human being on this planet, it's a priviledge I have the right to give and take away, because guess what? I own them.

And actually, I don't screen comments on my videos. I simply trust that the people I let watch my videos are respectful of their own accord, which guess what? They have been!

Let me also add that noones freedom was lost as you so grandiously put it. Everyone who wants to view my videos still can by simply PM'ing me their YouTube account. I have never turned away anyone who PM'ed me. All were added. Thus my 300+ YouTube friends list.

I really think if you hold these ideals dear, you should be lobbying at Congress and not a Disney Forum.

I'm just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
    Perhaps this is true, but you wouldn't evaluate a rehersal that you weren't meant to see, and from about a hundred or so meters away from the intended viewing area now, would you? A dress rehersal, on the other hand, can be more properly evaluated.

I didn't stick around for last night's rehersal, but they were actually in costume this time, and not just t-shirts and shorts.
    As I said before, I was merely commenting on her vocal quality, not her physical performance or the show as a whole. I've said before I reserve my comments on the show as a whole until it premieres and am in fact extremely excited about seeing it. Although I find the prospect of 4 foot tall children being able to slam dunk basketballs while wearing Air Jordan's more plausible than the prospect of her vocal talent & technique improving simply with different clothes and makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer View Post
    Interesting how on one hand you complain about kicking a dead horse, yet you make reference to these things as it benefits you.
    For crying out loud, I wasn't using the details of the incident as an example, merely demonstrating the ease of use of my private YouTube account when I have the need to make changes. Give it a rest, please, for everyones sake.

Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    Ack! Winky clearly indicates Sadako is hitting on you!!! Where is Hakuna Makarla's dating service when you need it!?
    This Princess is taken. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic View Post
    As a matter of fact I did/do enjoy her posts for what they were but unlike others, who want to defend and praise her for posting whatever she thinks will entertain the masses. I find one picture objectional (and I am not the only one) and suddenly I can no longer be included in her inner-circle of "friends" or take part of private video links posted in a public board. Oh well, the beat still goes on.

I love how so many threads can be beat to death yet no one seems to mind, but if your arguement or defense has no real basis, the other person is accused of beating a dead horse or nagging. Yet the same people ranting about the dead issue, can then reference the dead issue again help their point later.
    I really have nothing more to say to you in regards to that incident, so to quote my favorite skipper: "Safety, safety, blah, blah, blah... you're not listening to me anyway."
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• That Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    This Princess is taken. Sorry.

Lucky!!!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Coming soon will be the sequel.. High School Musical II - The Teenage Pregnancy
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• Disneyland or bust!

I really have nothing more to say to you in regards to that incident, so to quote my favorite skipper: "Safety, safety, blah, blah, blah... you're not listening to me anyway."
    I'm going to start using this at work, thanks for the quote...
    "A bad day at Disneyland is better then a great day at work." ~ Max Fischer

• Mexihick, y'all

So since you consider my YouTube account to be a form of government does that officially make me Princess Sadako?

I'm more thinking Queen!

• That Guy

Migo, you're such a suck-up!

But Queen is higher up than Princess.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345