1. Some really cool guy from Orange County (Cacopelao!) posts on MiceChat that it would be cool if they turned RoA into a pirate-themed area.
2. Coincidently, another post is made from an even cooler guy (Al) with unverifiable sources stating that SOMEONE is POSSIBLLY thinking of MAYBE making SOME SORT of change to Tom Sawyer's Island.
3. Subsequent postings in both threads innappropriately state that it is confirmed that TSI is getting changed out for a pirate island.
4. A poll thread is started which provides an even greater opportunity for misunderstandings.
5. And......BAM!!!! It's definitive that TSI is getting the wrecking ball right after closing tonight...pirate ships are being assembled and shipped over as we speak...call backs for face actor pirates have already taken place and the "year of a million 'arrrrs'" is starting November 1...And threads, avatars, and signatures referencing the above abound.
Let's all calm down a minute...take a deep breath....everything will be o.k...nothing is for sure....Just remember: whatever happens, Disneyland will always be the best them p"arrrrrrr"k in the universe.