Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Remember: Dreams Come True Full Show Video

• insufferable know-it-all

Looks great, and I haven't even watched the whole thing yet!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Rainicorn.

God, I love VF. *hugs it to death*

Edit: Okay, decided not to watch it. I don't want to kill the whole thing when I go later on this month.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life
    I guess that is one place not to watch this show from...everything is off center and half of the pyro was blocked by the trees. And I really wish people wouldn't scream that loud--makes it harder to enjoy the actual show audio. Hopefully people will become more respectful of other guests after they have seen the show a couple times, but this video just goes to show how important it is to get a seat right in front of the castle, either in the hub or down main street.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• Minion

My god I feel sorry for whoever filmed this having to sit next to those annoying teenage girls who screamed throughout the entire show and recited almost everything. Ughh I can understand cheering a bit for your favorite attractions but when the girls recited the haunted mansion stuff you could bearly hear the ghost host.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrateslife4me84
    I guess that is one place not to watch this show from...everything is off center and half of the pyro was blocked by the trees. And I really wish people wouldn't scream that loud--makes it harder to enjoy the actual show audio. Hopefully people will become more respectful of other guests after they have seen the show a couple times, but this video just goes to show how important it is to get a seat right in front of the castle, either in the hub or down main street.

lol, ya - one of the first things I heard is "why is it behind th tree?". But this really did have its good points - the audio was GREAT, the other video I saw of this over on MP it was kinda hard to hear at times. And this you could see more of the higher up stuff and the fight between the Mattarhorn and the castle - that was AMAZING! But This also showed how important it is to be straight on with the castle and in view of the walls of the castle - they missed some GREAT lighting effects.

As far as the crowds and the talking/screaming - this was on the 5th where I am sure 99% of the guests were the "hard core" guests who know all the ride songs, sayings and all that. It should calm down a bit, but ther is no way you are not going to get people screaming during that amazing show.

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Wow wow wow wow Amazeing i love you visions fantastic, u made my night and made me smile which i havent been able to do all day so yay for you

• All you need is LOVE

Thank you so much ....

• OM NOM NOM

I have seen it twice, and EVERYBODY recites the lines. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't point fingers, as I am one of them. :devil:
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Banned User

LOL the tree was in the way. How bad is that when they pack you in like sheep and then you end up getting a bad spot like that lol.

• OM NOM NOM

you're right, Disneyfreak, but that spot that the guy got was only because of the misinformation that was spread about good viewing angles. TO ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO DISNEYLAND: STAKE OUT A SPOT AT LEAST 4 HOURS EARLY IN FRONT OF THE CASTLE. IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!!

I agree with the girl at the end of the video: "That was worth the $50 right there."
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Banned User

Ha, it probably will be worth it!

And yes, Visions Fantastic is wonderful.

• keep moving forward...

whoa... :o amazing
    i wish i could go to disneyland

• Videographer

Thank You One And All

Greetings Everyone!

I am RU42 and the video you are talking about was created by me. First let me say thank you for all you kind words. I love making these vids and when they are apprecaited, well that is just pure gravy on top.

I wanted to make a couple comments or responses:

LOCATION: Yep, those trees were a problem. My next filming location will be in the middle of Main Street, in the circle, about where the Matterhorn Road meets the Hub. From that spot you can see the Castle effects, perimeter effects, and make sure you can see the top 1/4 of the Matterhorn. It is my opinion that will be the best viewing spot.

The comment you heard about the trees followed a guy who put his son on his shoulders. The crowd semi-politely asked him to remove his son. Then the show started and someone asked Dinsey to remove the tree. That is why is was funny to the crowd.

SCREAMING TEENS: Well, um, it wasn't teens for the most part. One of those voices is a person on these boards that shall remain nameless.

A couple people have said that it could have ruined the show. Truthfully, on any normal day, I would agree with you. I can't tell you have many recordings I have had to redo because of some jabber-jaw.

Not on 5/5. That day was extremely different. It was powerful and magical. The crowds were not reciting it to look 'superior.' It was done by a lot of people that truly loved Disneyland. The apprecaition, the ooh's, and the 'oh my' were fans that were 100% thrilled by what they saw and heard. That is what made the recording special to me. Not just the kick-off of an incredible show, but the real appreciation of fellow fanatics. There is something powerful when 1000 people all recite the HM speil together.

DWF - If I can make you smile during a bad day, that is wonderful. Thank you.

Worth $50 - LOL; one of those aformention screamers and participant on this board was the one who uttered that line - and she is 100% right! I purposely left it in the vid because she summed it up well with that quip.

And on behalf of myself and VF; thank you for your compliments.

If you are interested, I wrote an article based on my experiences from 5/5. You can read it here:
    http://www.visionsfantastic.com/phpb...pic.php?t=1247

It is also available on disneyworldtrivia.com, wdwmagic.com, and newsgroups. I have a lot of videos of VF - many of them multi-angle vids. And in case you are wondering; yes there will be a multi of RDCT in the near future. And Parade of Dreams Opening Day will be on VF later this morning.

RU

• Rainicorn.

Thanks RU. I love your videos. ^^;
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast