Some New Entertainment?

I apologize for the vagueness of this post, but the initial time I was told the information I wasn't paying attention very much. Apparently sometime in the near future (around a month), there are going to be some special little entertainment events around Main Street. One thing involving the princessess, another with Mary Poppings and the third, I don't remember.
    However, after main street closed tongiht, the theme of the Sleeping Beauty March blasted through main street, for awhile and then whom I can only guess were cast from the entertainment department in street clothes marching up main street toward the castle, very formerely. It looked like possibly princes matched up with princessess from the pairings and walkings.
    I'll post more info whenever I get it. Anyone else know anything about this? :confused:

more info

Aha, stole some info from over at Mouseplanet.

"Guests will soon be invited to join their favorite Disney Characters in the all-new Interactive Character Celebrations. The Celebrations will take place at various times throughout the day on Main Street, U.S.A. Check the Cast Member Reference Guide for show times.
    Sleeping Beauty's Royal Celebration begins January 28 and invites Guests to join Sleeping Beauty, and other favorite Disney Princesses, to dance and play along in a magical interactive experience at Sleeping Beauty Castle. The show will take place on Main Street, U.S.A., adjacent to the Castle Forecourt.

Mickey's Magic Kingdom Celebration begins February 11 as Mickey invites Guests to join him and his pals as they celebrate "The Happiest Place on Earth" with a dance party on Main Street, U.S.A. The show will take place on Main Street, U.S.A. just past Main Street Photo Supply Co., toward the Central Plaza.

Mary Poppins' "Supercalifragilistic it's a celebration" begins February 18. Guests will be invited to join in a "Jolly Holiday" with Mary Poppins on Main Street, U.S.A. The show allows Guests to dance and play along with everyone's favorite Nanny on Main Street, U.S.A., near the Emporium."

I must have seen the practice run for the Sleeping Beauty Royal Celebration. Good thing they are doing this stuff, the Cavalcade just ain't cutting it.

• I Hug My Tapirs

That should be cute to see! Thanks for passing that along!
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

ay.

magic kingdom is now BEFORE poppins? that's contrary to everything i've heard, and i hope it's not correct info...we all seem to think backstage that the order is sleeping beauty, poppins, magic kingdom.

but that was the dress rehearsal for sleeping beauty. yay for character celebrations!