Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
    I still think booing Eisner was very bad form. He was booed when they announced him coming onstage, correct?
    You could argue that for or against. Me personally I think he deserved every bit of that. And from where I was standing the whole crowd did it along with me. The fact was even in this magical event the company provided premium viewing to the media and gave horrible viewing to the real fans and the true reason why Disneyland exists. They put up these giant tents that blocked everyones view which was absolutely rediculous. I was looking at the event through a tree and a tent.

• Zapp's Minion :D

Thanks Anotherpixie for sharing!!! I was there & I couldn't see or hear anything, and thanks to you I can read what I missed. I was just so happy to be there with my friends and to finally see Julie Andrews(kind of).

--and I booed Eisner too :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
    I still think booing Eisner was very bad form. He was booed when they announced him coming onstage, correct?
    Yes, he was booed when coming onstage. If you want to hear what it was like, I took a real short avi clip of it as it happened. Heres the link:

http://ophelia.darkambient.net/Disney/50/EISNER.AVI

• Banned User

LOL it was quite the opposite in my area which was closer to the stage. I was by the fronteirland entrance. It was pure boos and one guy yelled out bring back Roy.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Another Pixie, thanks for posting the transcript! I couldn't see much of what was happening, but about as close as they let the guests go.

The tents set up in hub and the bleachers for the press was the 2nd biggest problem of the event. Of course the biggest problem was the arrogant Michael Eisner. Fortunately, a good portion of the crowd, as well as myself were priviledged with the opportunity to publicly express our opinion of him in person, by booing him. And I will say that for anyone who says it was in bad taste is only in support of suppressing freedom of speach.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin
    Another Pixie, thanks for posting the transcript! I couldn't see much of what was happening, but about as close as they let the guests go.

The tents set up in hub and the bleachers for the press was the 2nd biggest problem of the event. Of course the biggest problem was the arrogant Michael Eisner. Fortunately, a good portion of the crowd, as well as myself were priviledged with the opportunity to publicly express our opinion of him in person, by booing him. And I will say that for anyone who says it was in bad taste is only in support of suppressing freedom of speach.
    I agree.

• Minion

I felt good to recall the sound of thundering boos throughout the crowd as Eisner's voice was heard croaking and creaking through the PA system...

• Hunka hunka burnin love!

Huntington Beach, CA - 30 minutes away from Disneyland!
    im so glad i saw that in person, damn it rocked!!
    We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12