Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Ex Dept 915 CM

Has anyone seen the new guy?

I believe it's been a while since Ed Grier took over as President of the DLR. Am I wrong? I haven't seen any pictures of him at the resort. We used to see pictures of Matt all the time. Has anyone seen him yet? Just curious...

• A New Kind Of Villain

Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Train Nut View Post
    I believe it's been a while since Ed Grier took over as President of the DLR. Am I wrong? I haven't seen any pictures of him at the resort. We used to see pictures of Matt all the time. Has anyone seen him yet? Just curious...
    He was at a showing of Fantasmic! a few weeks ago. He's definitely not a fan of CM's grouping. He took away 6 badges on the spot that night for grouping.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• I'm not really here

Spit and polish kind of guy?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Ex Dept 915 CM

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    He was at a showing of Fantasmic! a few weeks ago. He's definitely not a fan of CM's grouping. He took away 6 badges on the spot that night for grouping.
    What do you mean grouping? Did he take away their name badges?

• Was it magical for you?

grouping is when a bunch of cms are standing around with other cms talking and such, not helping our guest.It's a big NO NO, never group.He took there ID cards I believe, which means they were probally fired or in really big trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover
    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by Train Nut View Post
    What do you mean grouping? Did he take away their name badges?
    Multiple CM's in the same area = Grouping

He took away their ID's. Basically fired them on the spot.

It's not that he's not a nice guy. Actually from what I hear, he was amazingly cool when you actually sat down to talk to him. He was there with his kids that night. It's just he doesn't stand for people screwing around on the company dime.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Cruise Gal View Post
    grouping is when a bunch of cms are standing around with other cms talking and such, not helping our guest.It's a big NO NO, never group.He took there ID cards I believe, which means they were probally fired or in really big trouble.
    Avast ye lilly livered quick-fingered post nabber!

You'll rue the day ye ever touched a keyboard when I be done with ya!

Julie Rei

• :)

Did you see him do this first hand? It's very big on company policy to do such things backstage and out of guests view, most of the time they will ask for your managers name and than radio call your manager who will schedule an abrupt appointment where you will be Terminated or spoken with, etc...I've been with the company long enough to know how it works & see it quiet often lol! i've never been in trouble, I swear!

arrrrrggh no need to expose your super structure, yay these fingers be fast just like me rum.
    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

not sure if it was on stage or back stage

• Mexihick, y'all

Quote Originally Posted by mulishaCM View Post
    Did you see him do this first hand? It's very big on company policy to do such things backstage and out of guests view, most of the time they will ask for your managers name and than radio call your manager who will schedule an abrupt appointment where you will be Terminated or spoken with, etc...I've been with the company long enough to know how it works & see it quiet often lol! i've never been in trouble, I swear!

Yeah, highly doubt that was done in public. He's going to top bad show with bad show!

From what I hear he is a very cool guy and just wants things done right at disneyland.I'm sure what needed to be done backstage was done backstage.

• Ex Dept 915 CM

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    Multiple CM's in the same area = Grouping

He took away their ID's. Basically fired them on the spot.

It's not that he's not a nice guy. Actually from what I hear, he was amazingly cool when you actually sat down to talk to him. He was there with his kids that night. It's just he doesn't stand for people screwing around on the company dime.
    Is this something new? I worked for DL for five years and never heard of this happening. Of course, I am oblivious most of the time. At least my wife tells me that.

• I'm not really here

Ignoring where it happened, I'm glad that it did happen. Shows that he's not going to take any nonsense from anyone. I think that's a good attitude. Be a great guy, friendly and nice, but still strict. Reminds me of Walt. Great guy, fun loving, but demanded the best from everyone.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Mexihick, y'all

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Great guy, fun loving, but demanded the best from everyone.

Were you friends with Walt?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast