Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Hi all!

    I am looking for anyone who received the VMK Stitch Card set when booking your trip to DLR.

    There would have been 3 cards, each for a virtual item in the game VMK, Virtual Magic Kingdom. The items the cards depict are a virtual Stitch hat, virual Stitch Traveling Box, and virtual Stitch pin. (Note: These cards are not redeemable for real Stitch items, just items with in the VMK game.)

    If you received these cards and do not play VMK, I would so very much like to hear from you. I am interested in your cards. If you have them, could you please let me know what you would like for them. Thank you very much!

    - barfownz

  2. #2

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Or if you received the cards and want to make some money instead of giving them away, I hear you can sell those Stitch cards on eBay for quite a pretty penny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  3. #3

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Would this work better in the VMK forum?

  4. #4

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    Would this work better in the VMK forum?
    No, because no one in the VMK Forum would give up the Stitch Cards for free. According to my daughter, they're one of the most valuable and sought after items on VMK, which is why they're selling for upwards of $100 on eBay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  5. #5

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole View Post
    No, because no one in the VMK Forum would give up the Stitch Cards for free. According to my daughter, they're one of the most valuable and sought after items on VMK, which is why they're selling for upwards of $100 on eBay.
    I see, then I wonder if anyone HERE would give up rare cards. I know I wouldn't...if I still did VMK.

  6. #6

    • And they call me Mad!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your Mind
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Wow, $100? People would be crazy to give them away!
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.


  7. #7

    • For You!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Posts
    7,704

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Someone sold a dancing inferno card for over $500.00 on ebay. Unbelievable!

    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

  8. #8

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    Someone sold a dancing inferno card for over $500.00 on ebay. Unbelievable!

    OK wait...let me understand. These cards..being sold on ebay. I'm assuming they have the codes still on them? I have all these cards but have used the codes already. I'm gonna take a look on ebay.

  9. #9

    • For You!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Posts
    7,704

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    yes, they're unused codes

    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

  10. #10

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Disney bans people from VMK who succesfully sell any VMK related items on ebay.

  11. #11

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Disney bans people from VMK who succesfully sell any VMK related items on ebay.
    Well then Disney is gonna go on a Banning Rampage

  12. #12

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Disney bans people from VMK who succesfully sell any VMK related items on ebay.
    There are two things wrong with this statement:

    1. the person SELLING the item obviously doesn't play VMK, that's why they're SELLING their stuff for money instead of trading. So banning someone from VMK who doesn't play VMK doesn't make a bit of sense.

    2. Disney, although very cool, isn't psychic. If you use different e-mail addys, blur out the code on the card, etc. there is absolutely no way they can find out who purchased the VMK items.

    But hey, it was a nice attempt at getting people who don't know about how rare the Stitch stuff is to give you the cards for nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  13. #13

    • itty bitty
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The sun shines wherever I go
    Posts
    9,632
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole View Post
    There are two things wrong with this statement:

    1. the person SELLING the item obviously doesn't play VMK, that's why they're SELLING their stuff for money instead of trading. So banning someone from VMK who doesn't play VMK doesn't make a bit of sense.

    2. Disney, although very cool, isn't psychic. If you use different e-mail addys, blur out the code on the card, etc. there is absolutely no way they can find out who purchased the VMK items.

    But hey, it was a nice attempt at getting people who don't know about how rare the Stitch stuff is to give you the cards for nothing.
    Yes, I think I love you.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

  14. #14

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    Well then Disney is gonna go on a Banning Rampage

    Wow, I've been out of the loop since I banned VMK in my home. Apparently they now have a VMK dental kit!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/VMK-95-3D-Master...QQcmdZViewItem

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  15. #15

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole View Post
    Wow, I've been out of the loop since I banned VMK in my home. Apparently they now have a VMK dental kit!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/VMK-95-3D-Master...QQcmdZViewItem

    HA! Funny! But actually I wouldn't be surprised. I stopped VMK after I won the very first room competition they had about a month after they first started. It was starting to get run over by 10 year olds wanting virtual boyfriends and girlfriends. But the last straw for me was when I saw a "make-out" room...ugh and vomit!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 09:35 PM
  2. Trading Red Stitch Hat And Stitch Magic!!
    By ademonbuny in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 08:55 PM
  3. Trading Red Stitch For Blue Stitch
    By NiceQueenKristina in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 08:17 AM
  4. Credit cards/debit cards now accepted at Tiki Juice Bar!
    By SkipperStandUp in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 10:58 PM
  5. Stitch Hats, Stitch Boxes and Stitch Pins for Trade
    By 20YearAPH in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 05:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •