Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Picturing the Magic

Question What the most exciting thing that has ever happened to you at disneyland...?

What the most exciting thing that has ever happened to you at disneyland: see famous people, visit during the soft-opening of an attraction, got stuck on a ride and you got to through the ??!sECrEt ExiTS??! This should make for a fun post

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: What the most exciting thing that has ever happened to you at disneyland...?

Being on last years ABC Wonderful World of Disney Christmas show...even if it was in the background.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: What the most exciting thing that has ever happened to you at disneyland...?

My birthday last year with one of my favorite people on the planet. We got there when the park opened and stayed till it closed. It was awesome.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• I'm your huckleberry.

I can't discuss the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me at Disneyland in this forum. Only in MC Gold, TYVM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• I love this place!

May 3rd, 2005. Two days before the official kick-off of the 50th Celebration. We weren't expecting any parade or fireworks. At about noon they announced a special preview of the parade to take place at 4:30ish, then later on they announced a special preview of the fireworks with the park staying open an extra hour. We were delighted, to say the least!

• Banned User

Being at DL and DCa for 3 days in March 2001.

Going to Club 33 for dinner one night, (including park admission) and then Fantasmic! from the gallery balcony. What a great night.

Meeting Cal Ripken Jr at a book signing at Compass Books, December 2004. I got to sit next to him and make small talk while he signed my two books. Got a great picture taken with him. I was in heaven!

Next would be seeing him again at the Pirates red carpet event. Give me a sexy baseball player with piercing blue eyes over Johnny Depp any day!

• Picturing the Magic

Many awesome things have happened to me:
    - The day after my birthday i went down to disneyland to celebrate the 4th of July (2005) and got to see the new fireworks for the first time. Not only that but i was also to ride the newly re-done Space Mountain before it officially opened. The lines were short and everything else was perfect.
    - I've gotten stuck on two rides before: Splash Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean. When i was 8 we got stuck right before the drop and were able to exit through the offstage area. I was so excited because that was my favorite ride and also because e got tickets to go on any ride (like fastpasses). When i got stuck on POTC it was my dad's b-day and also some other dudes in our boat so practically everyone began singing to them. After about an hour of waiting the workers came escourted us through another member's only area.

That is all i can think of right now as being my best disney experiences.

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

•   

I was there the night before the opening day of the 50th anniversary celebration, and I got to stay all night until they opened the park!!! They herded us into DCA, my niece and nephew got to sleep and I was up all night. It's the first time I ever stayed up past 24 hours and it was all worth it. Just a bit crowded that day but I can say that I was there!
    The greatest feeling was walking in and having the cast members there waving at you and saying "Welcome Home". Very emotional for me. (or was the cast member waving part on the actual anniversary???)

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

It was last year on the 50th birthday. All of the cast members were lined up along Main Street and when one saw my birthday sticker, she started singing to me and the entire line joined her. I stood there, probably looking like a moron, and then turned around and several people in my group were crying right along with me. (They are all wonderful people who help make MiceChat what it is.)

And on my very first trip to Disneyland, I got to go to Club 33. Oh man, the food was so awesome there. We were all stuffed for the rest of the night and maybe even part of the next day.

Oh, and I have to add two things: a certain surprise visitor showing up last Saturday AND all of the wonderful people I met there for the first time.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

• Picturing the Magic

thats pretty cool to have your first disneyland experience be at club 33!

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

A couple cool things happened to me when I was at the park with Robert.

1) When we got to DLH we got bumped from a regular room to a suite on the 10th floor! I loved it! Two rooms all to ourselves!
    2) Got to be one of the first people allowed on the revamped Space Mountain during a soft opening.

...Joe...

• AKA: Indyiluvu

Geting stuck on Space mountain with the lights on and getting to ride 3 times in a row because we got stuck!!

• Defying gravity

I was there on July 17, 2005 (and I have the pin to prove it ....which I wating in line for 8 hours to get!)

I was also there for the soft opening of Monsters., Inc. in December 2005.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast