A few days ago, I was stopped just past the DCA turnstiles and was asked to scan my AP by one of the "survey" folks.. which I did, then was asked for my e-mail address....
Today, I got a survey in my e-mail...
The first part was a lot of "fill in the blank", where they asked a lot of open ended questions...
(And it looked like it was from the "DCA Problem" side of TDA...)
How would you describe DCA to your friends and family
How would you describe Disneyland to your friends and family
What things do you like about DCA
What things do you think need attention at DCA
Then they had this question....
If you had the chance to improve DCA, pick up to 3 of the following choices....
1. More Thrill Rides
2. More Rides for Young Children
3. More Family Rides
4. More or Better Themeing on existing Rides and Attractions
5. More Stage Shows
6. More Parades
7. More Disney Characters
8. Add a Fireworks Show
9. Different Music
10. More Benches/Places to Sit
11. Better Atmosphere
12. More Flowers and Landscaping/Shading
13. Better Guest Service
14. More Staffing / Employees
15. Change the Name of the Park
16. Change the "California" theme of the Park
17. Longer Operating Hours
18. Lower Ticket Prices
19. Lower Prices for Food, Beverages and Merchandise
20. Better Quality for Food, Beverages and Merchandise
21. More Places to buy Food, Beverages and Merchandise
22. Transporation within the Park
23. Shorter Lines or Fewer Crowds
24. All of the Above
25. Other (Fill in the Blank)
26. None of the Above
The second question was which ONE of the list is the most important to you in improving DCA
So here is the question, and I am asking you NOT to use choices 24 thru 26, but the individual choices... Which THREE would you choose? And then which one of those three is most important to you?