Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Super saucy pixie!

Quote Originally Posted by Later Dais
    Mine is corny, mushy, and my favorite! My husband surprised me by taking me to dinner at Club 33...so that was already a big surprise. After watching Fantasmic up there, we went back into the dining area to have dessert. Well, in comes Daisy Duck carrying a covered silvered platter and she walks over to me. She opens it and there was an engagement ring sitting on the silver platter on top of flowers. My husband got down on his knee and popped the question right there at the Club with Daisy Duck holding my ring. 11 years later, 2 darling daughters, and we still enjoy all the Disney Magic. Now we are having fun introducing our kids to the Disney CHaracters and making magical memories with them.
    That is so sweet!

• CM for 4 years!

I don't remember mine, but I'm sure it's one of my mother's favorites... Apparently, I danced with Snow White and the Seven Dwarves all the way down the it's a small world esplanade.

My baby sister Julie (now 8) got to ride on the teacups with Alice and the Mad Hatter.

• the rum is always gone

my favorite character memory, is where I dropped my newly bought Goofy plush in toontown, after posing for a picture with him. I of course being young, had no idea that I dropped my goofy. As I proceded down toontown, someone tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around and there was goofy presenting me with my dropped goofy plush. I still remember that event to this day. However, the first memory that comes to mind when I think of Disneyland Characters was the time when my mom got goosed by Donald. Honestly, no joke. My entire family saw it and can varify the event. However, my mom took it lightly and did complain. Being the calmed natured woman she is, she saw the incident more as a joke than anything serious.

• Resident Science Nerd

Back when I was still a teenager, my little sister and I went to the parks for my birthday weekend. I've always had a little bit of a thing for Belle, so my sister and I went by after the princess story telling thing(are they still doing that?) to see if I could get picture with belle. Of course there were tons of little kids there, and I didn't want to keep them from seeing Belle. So I just stood there, watching with a big smile on my face. After a moment, Belle noticed me and called me out of the crowd specfically. The picture I have with her is my favorite picture of myself. It was so nice of her to take a moment to notice a "big kid" like me.
    On the same trip my sister had a great time with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, one of them got her to kiss his big plastic face. She even left a lipstick print and I have a picture to prove it.
    Being a charecter is hard work, so I really respect the CMs who do it well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12