Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Re: the Sub Lagoon Pt 2, Midway Mania, Holiday merch, +MORE

Quote Originally Posted by mrfantasmic View Post
    Haha... I've seen that lately! I got a sorta picture of bobsleds under tarps, but couldn't see if they were remodeled.
    Why haven't you posted the picture!? Let's see it!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• oh bugger

Re: ornaments

Not to derail away from Subs or Matterhorn pics but does anyone know if you can find these ornaments online? These look really nice, kinda classy even, and I'd love to have them.

Oh, and I've got to jump on the bandwagon here and say that these are some pretty great pics you've compiled here MG, any word on what is taking so long with the old Steamboat Willie mural on Main Street?

• A Beautiful Tomorrow!

Agreed about the ornaments jurgenb52 they are very nice I want them too. Anyways you should call Disney Delivears I dont know the number but Im sure someone eles here may know it. I like those round Plutos with the santa hat, its like QVC only with Disneyland merch.

Oh thanks again MasterGracey for the pics!
    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 10/16: Inside the Sub Lagoon Pt 2,

Quote Originally Posted by jurgenb52 View Post

Not to derail away from Subs or Matterhorn pics but does anyone know if you can find these ornaments online? These look really nice, kinda classy even, and I'd love to have them.

Oh, and I've got to jump on the bandwagon here and say that these are some pretty great pics you've compiled here MG, any word on what is taking so long with the old Steamboat Willie mural on Main Street?
    The Steamboat Willie Happiest Faces on Earth photo collage completely covered that area on Main Street. I'm guessing that they've probably had to do a lot of repair/refurb work in the area now, which I'm assuming had some damage because they built the large Steamboat Willie collage structure over that area.

Quote Originally Posted by nemofinder22 View Post
    Agreed about the ornaments jurgenb52 they are very nice I want them too. Anyways you should call Disney Delivears I dont know the number but Im sure someone eles here may know it. I like those round Plutos with the santa hat, its like QVC only with Disneyland merch.

Oh thanks again MasterGracey for the pics!
    Yeah, both of you are right - those ornaments are nice. I wanted them as well. If you can't make it to the parks, call Disneyland DelivEARS: 1-800-362-4533. In case they ask where the item might be located so they can grab it for you, I didn't see them in the Westward Ho Trading Company Christmas shop, but I could have missed them. I took the photo of them at the gift shop in the Grand Californian Hotel.

| | |

• I Love Disneyland!!

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 10/16: Inside the Sub Lagoon Pt 2, Midway Mania, Holiday merch

Great pictures MG!!
    Where ever did you get those awesome sub lagoon pictures???
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

• Banned User

Re: shorter title

now this is a real photo update... just missing some funny sayings...
    (real photo updates include lots of sub photos... the other real ones are what sadako does)

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Re: shorter title

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986 View Post
    now this is a real photo update... just missing some funny sayings...
    (real photo updates include lots of sub photos... the other real ones are what sadako does)
    I was in a rush when I was putting together the update. Any wit or sarcasm was lost in my haste.

| | |

• I love this place!

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 10/16: Inside the Sub Lagoon Pt 2, Midway Mania, Holiday merch, +MO

I was in the China Closet on Monday when a CM brought out the Mickey Santa, Donald Elf, and Pluto Reindeer plush. They are absolutely adorable! You can't tell from the pics but they are only about 7-8" tall. We're going back after Thanksgiving and have to get 1 of each. Thanks for the pics Master Gracey!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12